Innere Stadt Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Pure Urban Luxury Across Three Floors with Private Panoramic View of Vienna
WELCOME TO ONE OF THE LUXURY APARTMENT DWELLINGS IN THE SUBLIME CITY OF VIENNA !
** Mar Suite Apartments (www.marsuite.com) **
Presidential Penthouse Suite is a triplex 260 m2 gorgeous penthouse, which is located in the oldest and most prestigious district of Vienna. There is a private elevator in the service for each level of the apartment.
EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP :
Apartment's centric location is unique and surrounded by the fanciest shops, historical museums with rich cultural exhibitions, art galleries, music houses, multi-national cuisine restaurants, unique cafes, tranquil parks, the famous Vienna State Opera and elegant Wiener Konzerthaus.
LOCATED ABOVE OF THE LUXURY SHOPPING MALL :
The building of the apartment has a secured access point from the well-known Ringstrassen Galerien - Luxury Shopping Mall and an elevator is accessible from inside the building.
For an ALTERNATIVE OPTION, also check our other suite.
MAR SUITE APARTMENTS - NR 1
MAR SUITE APARTMENTS - NR 3
BED SIZES & LOCATION :
* Master Bedroom (Upper Floor) :
1 Super King Size Bed 220 x 200 cm
* 2nd Bedroom (Upper Floor) :
1 Queen Size Bed 160 x 200 cm
1 Single Size Beds 100 x 200 cm
* Open Area (Upper Floor) :
1 Single Size Beds 100 x 200 cm
* Living Room (Entrance Floor) :
1 Roll-Away Single Bed 90 x 200 cm
*** 1 Baby crib is available upon request ***
No pets allowed
Smoking is strongly prohibited
NIGHTLY RATE INCLUDES :
- Housekeeping, (once a week. If your stay is less than a week, it is reserved for final cleaning).
- Laundry, ironing (for important clothes we recommend professional dry-cleaning services by location).
- Transportation with private car service (to and from Vienna International Airport or any main train station).
- Shopping (for once a week urgent requirements during your stay, costs belong to the guests).
- Free 24/7 internet access (via cable or wireless available).
- Availability of wireless printer with usage of cartridges and paper
- Welcome complimentary products (fresh fruit, drinks, wine, Nespresso capsules, coffee milk, tea, rice box, pasta box, muesli box, chocolate).
(Other specific requests can be discussed).
STANDARD AMENITY ITEMS AVAILABLE DURING YOUR STAY :
- Bathroom amenity items (shampoo, hand soap, body gel, Nivea cream, toothpaste, mouthwash liquids, make-up cleaner, washing machine detergents)
- WC amenity items (toilet paper, hand gel)
- Kitchen amenity items (dish washing tablets, detergents and sponge, cleaning cloth)
FURTHER AVAILABLE (and only to be used during your stay) :
- Stove, Oven, Microwave, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Water Boiler, Toaster, Dish Washer, Refrigerator, Freezer.
- LCD TV, wifi internet, wireless printer (papers and cartridges are limited), Digital Safe suitable for 15inch Laptop, CD player, door alarm, books, APPLE TV for rental movies or for airplay, BLU-Ray (DVD) Player, Iphone docking station.
- Iron, Ironing board, Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner, Air Conditioners, Hair Dryer, Stand Fan.
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
About Alp Artuner
We began renting apartments in the beginning of April 2012 with the intention of using our apartments as complete serviced luxury places in the city center of Vienna. We would like to keep our guests in comfort as much as possible. That is why we are meticulous to give our best. Our first apartment in this business has almost everything for relaxation, cooking and working. We take care of our guests' requirements directly and all the services we add in the price per night are always available even where there are seasonal price changes. Our family is located in both the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands and in Vienna, Austria. We work in both these cities running our family construction company under the name of Artuner Constructions.
Alp Artuner purchased this apartment in 2012
Why Alp Artuner chose Innere Stadt
We decided to use this apartment for short and long term renting after our company finished the renovation work. The location of the apartment brought a convincing idea for using the place as a vacation rental concept. The elegant touch and local historical feeling of the site is my personal favorite.
What makes this apartment unique
The luxury atmosphere and open terrace made me feel to choose this apartment.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Our family had a great time on our holiday staying here. What a great location to get around all the sites. Everything is walking distance with great shopping and eating just downstairs. They have also supplier washing powder, toothpaste, even some sugar salt and tea/coffee. Makes a change from the usual rentals where you have to buy some washing up liquid and sponge as soon as you arrive!