Reunion Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Our townhome is 1972 sq ft and comes with a master bedroom featuring a king bed with a new memory foam mattress (2013), 42 inch plasma hdtv and ensuite bath, a 2nd bedroom that features a queen bed with a 32 inch flat screen tv and dvd player, and a 3rd bedroom that has 2 twin beds with a 22 inch flat screen tv and dvd player. These are all located upstairs along with a second full bathroom with shower/tub. Bedrooms have newly installed plush carpet (2013) and hallway, stairs, and both upstairs bathrooms have newly installed tile (2013). Downstairs is a large living area with a 55 inch plasma HDtv, watch all your sports in beautiful HD. Dining area with table and chairs for 6, and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, new side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser on the door, barstools, and a reverse osmosis drinking water system at the kitchen sink. For additional convenience, there is a half bath downstairs located with the living room and kitchen. Our unit has tile floors throughout except in the bedrooms, which feature newly installed plush carpet. Along with a balcony looking over the signature Watson course out to hole 17, Carriage Pointe offers a quiet and private place to relax, a community pool and hot tub that is very private, and quick access to grocery stores, pharmacies, quick marts, gas stations, and of course, many great restaurants.
Inside our townhouse, you will enjoy the following amenities:
• A view of the top-rated Watson Signature golf course from the master bedroom
• 3 bedrooms with premium mattresses and comforters
- King-size bed in Master bedroom
- Queen-size bed in 2nd bedroom
- 2 twin beds in third bedroom
- Coleman inflatable queen bed available in the Family room. (upon request)
• 2 full bathrooms upstairs, 1 half bath downstairs
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and appliances
• Microwave, filtered water and icemaker, coffee maker, toaster, gas stove and oven, etc.
• Dining area with 6 place settings
• Hairdryers and make-up Mirrors in upstairs bathrooms
• New Samsung washer and dryer, ironing board, iron
• Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Brenda Rendleman
My husband and I live in southern Illinois and like to escape the winter weather along with our dog, Darbi. We love to play golf and get together with friends. Darbi loves to take long walks with her dad and she loves to go on runs with me. Reunion is a perfect place for all of that.
Brenda Rendleman purchased this townhome in 2010
Why Brenda Rendleman chose Reunion
We wanted a place to play golf and some friends told us about Reunion. We came down here about 3 years ago and fell in love with the ambience of the place and of course, the sunshine and warmer climate. It is pet friendly, so we felt comfortable bringing our dog with us. We enjoy eating out and there are so many restaurants to try that are just 10 to 15 minutes away.
What makes this townhome unique
I enjoy running my dog throughout Reunion. There are many different routes to take from Carriage Pointe. The pool is just a few steps away or you can take a 2 minute drive and get to any of the other community pools.