Sevierville Cabin Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, Max 18..$295-$495 per night
'The Hummingbird', named after the owner's favorite bird, is uniquely designed with fun and privacy for your vacation pleasure. Located in a quite community this cabin offers privacy for your vacation away from it all! All bedrooms have king size beds, their own private bath, and separate living areas are located on each of the three levels.
This magnificent cabin is just minutes away from Dollywood, the Outlets, downtown Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. Yet, when you retreat to your cabin you feel as if you have left all your worries behind in the quietness of the mountains.
SEE ****YouTube****video: http://tiny.cc/Bird
* The first level invites you to relax by the gas stack stone fireplace. The open dining area is a great area to gather for meals while you await dinner from the spacious fully stocked kitchen. One of the two bedrooms located on the first floor hosts a Jacuzzi tub for your pleasure. A five person hot tub is located just outside on the outdoor deck for your convenience in any season!
* The second level offers two additional seating areas for your family and friends to gather. There are also two decks located at the front and side of the second level. Two bedrooms and baths area also located on this level.
* The third level is another seating area with a full size pool table for hours of fun! Two more bedrooms and baths are located on this level as well. The upper outdoor decks offer rocking chairs for you to soak in the peace and tranquility that the mountains offer.
***YouTube video: http://tiny.cc/Bird to see tour of the cabin
***Scammer Warning: We will NEVER ask you to wire money nor send you am immediate contract. Please call if you have any questions!!!***
# Dollywood Splash Country
# Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Riding Stables
*Tennessee Museum of Aviation
* Tanger Five Oaks Outlets
* Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
* Smoky Mountain National Park
* Sugarlands Visitor Center
* Cades Cove
* Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort
* Dixie Stapede
* Black Bear Jamboree Dinner and Show
* Wonder Works
* Country Tonite Theatre
* Smith Family Theater
* NASCAR SpeedPark
* Forbidden Caverns
* Numerous Restaurants and Shops
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Review #6403242 ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, SPACIOUS, EQUIPPED, AND COMPLETELY DESIRABLE!!!!
The Hummingbird is absolutely gorgeous, spacious, and most importantly has a bathroom and television in every room. The beds are desirably comfortable. The design and decor are idea. The jacuzzi tub is magnificent and the hot tub is all so relaxing. The pool table and game system are marvelous entertainment and the mini bar is a wonderful addition. The location is perfect; as the Hummingbird is centralized to all the major attractions, businesses, and churches of the area. My family loved it! We ran into a few minor snags; however, the owners – Larry & Susan Briggs were magnificent with facilitating. My family has had an annual trip to Gatlinburg/Sevierville area for many years and this is by far the best cabin we have stayed in thus far. We definitely plan to make it our first choice and look forward to an annual stay at the Hummingbird. Larry & Susan are devote Christians who love and care about people and make it a priority to make them happy. Stay at the Hummingbird and you will not want to stay anywhere else in the Sevierville/Gatlinburg area. My family is looking forward to 2014 stay at the Hummingbird.