Special rate during the Christmas period.
I HAVE ANOTHER ONE BEDROOM CONDO FOR RENTAL...PLS CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS IF INTERESTED.
FOR MY STUDIO, WE HAVE INSTALLED BOTH CABLE TV AND NEO TV WITH FREE NETFLIX. We have upgraded TV with new Neo TV Streaming device with free Netflix streaming movies and TV episodes. Guests can enjoy both now!
Save $$$ - Welcome home to the traditional comforts of mountain life. As you step into the easy luxury studio condominium of The Appalachian at Mountain Creek Resort, you'll know you've truly arrived:
• Drive up to the grand, covered entrance where city cares are checked at the door, while you check in to your escape.
• Linger in the spacious lobby, reconnect with old friends by the stone-faced fireplace in the cozy lounge, rich with wood accents and slate flooring.
• Enjoy the year-round luxury of a heated outdoor swimming pool, two hot tubs and large private patio with heated walkways to facilitate winter access.
• Make the most of your winter stays in the ultimate ski-in, ski-out location – minutes away from the chair lift to be enjoyed day and night thanks to illuminated runs on all 3 peaks!
• Convenient access to private ski lockers is located just steps away from the slopes.
• Whatever the season, watch skiers come down the mountain from the window in your room or lose yourself in a favorite book in your beautifully landscaped private courtyard.
• Mountain Creek is located 50 miles from New York City. You can fish, golf, mountain bike and hike in the spring, summer and fall. There is an amazing water park right next to the resort for those hot summer days.
• Cozy up on cool evenings by the Fire Pit with family and friends.
• Conduct business in the executive meeting room facilities - where fresh, slope side air from the outdoor terrace revives you during afternoon breaks.
• A fitness room is equipped with all the facilities you need for a quick workout.
• Heated underground parking with controlled access makes winter arrivals and departures a breeze.
• Fully-equipped kitchenette is finished with richly stained wood cabinets and granite counter tops with ceramic back splash.
• Designer bathrooms with unique decorative finishes lend a pampered feel.
• High-grade carpeting throughout your home will warm your toes after a great day on the slopes.
Our condo is well located at the center of the Appalachian hotel, overlooking the whole mountain, ski lift and the pools. Great price at great location! We love your short-term and long-term stays. Please book early for your monthly rental. Our rates are a huge discount from those offered by the resort management. I will return your inquiry promptly and you will have a memorable stay in our cozy condo.
Also, we have installed WiFi in the room for your convenience.
Keywords: Condominium, Condo, Hotel, Unit, Apartment, Ski Resort, Resort
Our family enjoy spending time skiing, swimming, and hiking in the Appalachian area. It is a home sweet home for us.
owner/property manager purchased this studio in 2011
We ski in the winter and enjoy the water park and golf course in the summer. It is a convenient drive from our home in Upstate New York.
It is a cozy well furnished condominium for vacation. This condo has great view over looking both the mountain and the pools. It is home sweet home for us with great memories.
I really enjoyed my stay at your condo. It was clean, practical and well equipped and lots to do in the immediate area.
This was the best vacation my husband and I have had and we could not have been more pleased with the studio condo we had. Helena was wonderful and extremely easy and kind to work with. We even left something's behind in the condo and she helped get them sent to us. The ski in ski out was excellent and the hot tub outside was incredible after a day on the mountain. Saturday the mountain was extremely crowded and there were a ton of little skiers so that got frustrating at times but we quickly realized if we stayed in the blues and diamonds the crowded mess wasn't an issue. Still not enough to change our fun time. We will def be coming back and I will always stay with Helenas property's and encourage you to also.
Great little studio Apt - Home away from home - all the amenities you need - Clean and bright - Owner wonderful to communicate with - well organized transaction! Will definitely book here again for an overnight/weekend stay away from our 3 little noisemakers!
As a returning guest of this property I cant emphasis the convenience and comfortable nature of the unit. It is a great size for 2-4 people and the view of the mountain cant be beat. It was well equipped for all the needs of my weekend getaway. I recommend it for hitting the slopes or enjoying any of the luxuries Mountain Creek offers (golf, water park, ziplining etc.). I also suggest staying here if you plan to go to the Warwick winery--it was a short 10 minute drive. The hot tub at the end of the day really makes the trip. Helena is by far the best property manager I have worked with and I have rented a lot from vrbo and homeaway.com. She really cares about her unit and those who rent with her. I recommend her property to anyone who is thinking of a weekend getaway! If you are looking for a good meal, I suggest Kites!
We enjoyed some of the best conditions we have ever seen over President's Day weekend, and got to come home to the comfort and convenience of this unit. Well-equipped mini-kitchen (including fridge, microwave, 2 stove burners, dishes and cookware) allowed us to enjoy fresh egg sandwiches in the mornings, and grilled cheese and soup to warm up for lunch or dinner.
We loved the view of the mountain both day and night - how fun to wake up in the middle of the night and watch the machines grooming Sugar Slope for the next day's skiing, and to be able to wave to the family as they wait in line for the lift. After skiing, we enjoyed relaxing in the heated pool and hot tub and the novelty of sitting outdoors in a toasty hot tub with snow falling on your head. Best of all, we could practically ski directly in to our unit.
We also enjoyed a lunch at the Hawk's Nest and pizza dinner at Schuss and the convenience of being able to have a beer or glass of wine and not worry about driving anywhere.
The owner is helpful and quickly accessible by email or text, both during our booking process and our stay. She even reached out to us to solve our wireless internet connection (private connection in the unit) before we wrote to her - not sure how she knew, but it was great.
It was the perfect getaway for our family of 3 and we hope to visit again.
I came with my daughter for an athletic competition. Check in was flawless, and the front desk staff activated the key cards without any difficulty. The room was absolutely immaculate, and exactly as described and shown in pictures. Everything worked . The gas fireplace threw off enough heat at night there was no need to touch the thermostat. All of the amenities, including the heated pool were open. I did use the sauna, which had the safety options that I like. The laundry room was small, but I was able to get my laundry done without a glitch. There was plenty of extra linen available for the sofa bed. The room faced out directly over the mountain biking part of the mountain, and we had a great time watching an aerial instruction class. Helena was prompt in replying to text messages, although there was no need to contact her during the stay as everything had been attended to. There were plenty of restaurants on site, however we opted to cook most of our meals in. There is an ample choice of grocery stores within a short distance. We did eat at a Thai restaurant called "Cravin Thai" that was absolutely marvelous. I would recommend it very highly. I will plan to return again.
I had an absolutely relaxing time with no worries, and nothing going wrong. My daughter has already asked to return to the same room next year.
We really enjoyed our stay. Everything was just as described and very clean and comfortable. Helena made the whole experience seamless and easy from the beginning. The list of attractions and restaurants were so helpful. Will definitely come again. Thanks so much
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Please note : ski season rate in Dec to March is higher than the standard rate. Holiday fees are different too. We also charge one time cleaning fee of $50 during ski season.
Please email me for price quote. Thank you.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.