If you LOVE the BEACH like my Wife and I do, you will LOVE this condo! Being born and raised in Florida, we found this to be our ideal location as I am sure you will too.
We LOVE everything about Ponce Inlet from the view, the restaurant next door (North Turn Restaurant), and the no-drive beach, to the people, the great weather, and the fun activities. And we have access to the hustle and bustle of Daytona (just a few miles up the road) from our quiet, low-density community. Here are some of the things we love to do in Ponce Inlet; I hope you get to experience some, if not all, of them.
* Biking - Beach & Sound side (Sound side has a great biking lane)
* Walking on the beach
* Visting the Lighthouse (a short 2 mile walk or bike ride)
* Nature walks and boardwalks in 52 acres of Lighthouse Point Park
* Surfing, Kite surfing, Paddleboarding (the Jetty has great surf, just 2 miles at the point)
* Boogie Boarding
* Jetskiing and Parasailing
* Restaurants (Boondocks, North Turn, Jerry's Italian, Joe's Crab Shack, Lighthouse Landing, The Cracked Egg...)
* Fishing (Atlantic Ocean, Halifax River, Ponce Inlet)
* Hanging out reading a good book on the beach
Wishing you a great stay !!! Mahalo !!
Keywords: Beach Condo, 2 Bedroom Beach Condo, Beach View Condo, Great deal beach Condo, Ponce Inlet Beach Condo, Intracoastal View, No Drive Beach, Daytona Beach,
My wife and I love to Surf, Snorkel, Boat... really anything that involves water sports
The Owner purchased this condo in 2010
We have been up and down every inch of the Florida East Coast and found Ponce Inlet to be one of the most relaxing spots in the State.
At our 5th Floor condo, one can experience some of the greatest ocean views. In the early morning, the Dolphins are chasing baitfish close to shore. Then in the afternoon, you may see a Sea Turtle skimming the waves or Sting Rays flipping in the air.
At Sunset walk out the front door and watch a perfect sunset over the Intracoastal.
Also, if you are into Kayaking, a mile down the street on the sound is a kayaking trail next to the Wilbur-by-the-Sea boat house.