Loveland Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Perfect accommodations for visiting exec, families, golfers, sight seeing, fishing, vacationers. This fully furnished condo is located in Water Valley, one of Northern Colorado's premier communities.
Conveniently located in the Front Range area of Northern Colorado, Windsor is a rapidly growing bedroom community just 20 minutes from the Budweiser Events Center (home of the Eagles Hockey Team). With nearby sandy beaches, golfing, kiaking, trade shows, rodeos, shopping, restaurants, spas, hiking, fishing and more, this is the perfect place to be.
Just 1 hour from Denver or Cheyenne WY, 20 minute from Greely (Northern Colorado Univ), Fort Collins (Colorado State University) and Loveland, and approx 1 hour from Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park Colorado.
Competitively priced and more comfortable than a hotel. Whatever the reason for your visit, you will find this quiet town friendly and accommodating.
Everything you need right at your finger tips:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open dining and living room area
- Gas fireplace
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- plenty of off-street parking
- Master bedroom has a king bed, private bathroom, walk in closet
- Second bedroom has a double bed
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Located in a safe, quiet neighborhood with 24 hour security.
- Cable TV, DVD player
- Near Pelican Lakes Golf and Country Club. This 18 hole semi-private championship golf course was ranked as one of the top five semi-private Colorado courses by Colorado Golf Magazine and has earned a 2005 4-star rating by Golf Digest. Walk to the clubhouse for golf or dinner and drinks on the patio.
- Walking distance from sandy beaches, trails, swimming, fishing, golf, coffee shops, restaurants, and more.
- Located near the Poudre Trail, a 10 mile paved trail perfect for running, biking, and enjoying the serenity of the Cache la Poudre River.
- Basic supplies are provided for first night stay. We do not provide supplies for your entire stay.
You will find many of the region's largest employers nearby: Eastman Kodak Co, Front Range Energy Ethanol Plant, Owens-Illinois Bottle Company, Universal Forest Products, Metal Container Corporation, Vestas Blades America, Ice Energy, Medical Center of the Rockies, Northern Colorado Medical Center, Hewlett Packard, State Farm Operations Center, Anheuser-Busch.
Whatever your reason for visitng Northern Colorado we hope you will come as a guest and leave as a friend.
Keywords: Condo, apartment, golf course, house
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Cheryl Smothers
We purchased the condo in 2011 because we have family in northern colorado and wanted the comfort of a home environment when visiting them. We enjoy the condo several times a year and have outfitted it with all the amenities we would expect when we are in residence.
Cheryl Smothers purchased this condo in 2011
Why Cheryl Smothers chose Loveland
We have family near by and wanted a place to call home when visiting. When we're unable to be with our family we hope others will have the opportunity to share our second home and enjoy what Colorado has to offer.
What makes this condo unique
Windsor is a bedroom comunity within about 20 minutes of Ft. Collins and Loveland Colorado. It's about 45 minutes from Estes Park. Windsor affords guest the luxury of a quiet, friendly and peaceful town but within driving distance of about any attraction Northern Colorado has to offer.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for sharing your home with us during our recent visit to Colorado. Even with the unexpected snow storm we had a wonderful time. The condo was clean, well furnished and provided us with every immenity we could possibly want. Windsor is a wonderful little community and so perfectly situated for easy access to shopping, sightseeing or just relaxing. The country club is beautiful. We're looking forward to returning in better weather when we can enjoy summer activities. Thanks again for your hospitality.