BENVENUTI A ROMA E NELLA NOSTRA CASA!
• Nightly rate for up to 2 people: $160; 3 people: $190; 4 people: $220.
• Central: 2.7 miles walking distance from both Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. 10 min to Colosseum by direct Metro B line from nearby Piazza Bologna.
• Our apartment (1300 sq ft) is very bright with natural light with luxury finishes and furnishings. On the 5th Floor, reached by elevator.
• We also offer all inclusive private TOURS from our two villas north of Rome, Tuscany/Umbria border: Please refer to our site at leterrae . com
• Our apartment in Rome is entirely floored with hand painted majolica and hardwood, the floor plan of our Rome apartment includes a large entry, living room with balcony, master bedroom (king size bed), second bedroom (2 twin beds), and two bathrooms. • The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The large and light-filled living room has comfortable furniture. • A nice balcony off the living room is ideal for a quiet break at the end of the day.
SPECIAL: Split your stay of 7 or more days with our villa, property #115470
The warmth of a home, Not your typical rental: • The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
• Discover Rome the way the locals see and experience it: In a typical Roman neighborhood in the unique and desirable area of Piazza Bologna, central and well connected, yet still functional for the daily needs of its residents; with grocery stores, post offices and markets, all within easy reach. Renting an apartment further in, in the historical center, overrun by tourism and offices, might defeat the whole purpose of staying in a private home. Having a kitchen without easy access to groceries or the use of an elevator to carry it upstairs, might prove less than ideal. Being able to return to quiet surroundings at the end of a busy sightseeing day is what makes it feel like home.
One more reason to choose this apartment: • The Best of two Worlds: All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners: The owners are two siblings, one lives in Italy, and one in the US. You can count on a direct contact and point of reference with one of us both prior and during your trip! Ciao : )
Exploring the Roman environs: Two ways to explore the Region around Rome:
1) The apartment is conveniently located at 0.6 miles from the Tiburtina train Station + the Piazzale Tiburtino Bus Terminal: From there you can reach many destinations in a short time. Assisi, Spoleto, Siena, Arezzo, Florence, Pompeii, Naples are all easy day trips. Feeling like tasting the roman wines of Castelli Romani (the hill towns to the East of the city)? Get to the Termini train Station (a 5 min underground ride from Piazza Bologna) and catch one of the trains for Frascati, famous for its light white wines and restaurants. We also highly recommend a visit to the coast and the ancient Roman harbor of Ostia Antica and/or a visit of Tivoli and its marvelous Hadrian Villa and Villa d'Este. All of these destinations are very easily reached by public transportation.
2) In for a real taste of the Roman Countryside and the Etruscans? Divide your stay between our Rome apartment and our Countryside Villa - property #115470 on HomeAway.
We are two sisters. Anna lives in the US, and Alessandra in Italy.
We rent directly our family properties: We both speak English, and you can direct your questions to either one of us, both prior to your trip, and during your stay.
In addition to this apartment in Rome we also rent our countryside villa at the boundary between Umbria and Tuscia. Please check our villa listing: HomeAway #115470 VRBO #40169.
The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners.
Looking forward to meeting you. Ciao!
Anna e Alessandra
• Our apartment is located in the central Quartiere Nomentano, one of the neighborhoods immediately outside the old city walls.
• 10 minutes to Colosseum + Spanish Steps from nearby Bologna METRO Station.
• Bus 61 (connecting to Piazza Barberini/ Spanish Steps) around the corner.
• An area particularly calm and quiet, but within easy reach from all of the destinations of Rome.
• In our neighborhood you will find many small shops, supermarkets and open-air markets.
• Monuments at few minutes distance: Start the morning jogging in the neighborhood park of Villa Torlonia, or with a visit to the catacombs of Saint Agnes or the Roman polychrome mosaics of Saint. Costanza.
• Close to the Tiburtina Station and Bus terminal for easy day trips to Florence or Siena.
• But how far are we from the main sites?
We are at 2.7 miles walking distance from both the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. So, yes, you can reach the historic center on foot, if you choose to. But either bus or metro subway access are available too.
Other Activities: Shopping
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 27 2013 - Dec 31 2014
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
|The prices quoted are intended for 2 persons.
Nightly Rental Cost:
$160.00 per night for 2 people
$190.00 per night for 3 people
$220.00 per night for 4 people
Weekly Rental Cost:
$980.00 per night for 2 people
$1150.00 per night for 3 people
$1250.00 per night for 4 people
Cleaning fee: $65
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: