Nomentano Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful Home, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Large living rm, WiFi, Elevator,1300 sq ft
BENVENUTI A ROMA E NELLA NOSTRA CASA!
• Nightly rate for up to 2 people: $160; 3 people: $190; 4 people: $220.
• Central: 2.7 miles walking distance from both Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. 10 min to Colosseum by direct Metro B line from nearby Piazza Bologna.
• Our apartment (1300 sq ft) is very bright with natural light with luxury finishes and furnishings. On the 5th Floor, reached by elevator.
• We also offer all inclusive private TOURS from our two villas north of Rome, Tuscany/Umbria border: Please refer to our site at leterrae . com
• Our apartment in Rome is entirely floored with hand painted majolica and hardwood, the floor plan of our Rome apartment includes a large entry, living room with balcony, master bedroom (king size bed), second bedroom (2 twin beds), and two bathrooms. • The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The large and light-filled living room has comfortable furniture. • A nice balcony off the living room is ideal for a quiet break at the end of the day.
SPECIAL: Split your stay of 7 or more days with our villa, property #115470
The warmth of a home, Not your typical rental: • The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
• Discover Rome the way the locals see and experience it: In a typical Roman neighborhood in the unique and desirable area of Piazza Bologna, central and well connected, yet still functional for the daily needs of its residents; with grocery stores, post offices and markets, all within easy reach. Renting an apartment further in, in the historical center, overrun by tourism and offices, might defeat the whole purpose of staying in a private home. Having a kitchen without easy access to groceries or the use of an elevator to carry it upstairs, might prove less than ideal. Being able to return to quiet surroundings at the end of a busy sightseeing day is what makes it feel like home.
One more reason to choose this apartment: • The Best of two Worlds: All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners: The owners are two siblings, one lives in Italy, and one in the US. You can count on a direct contact and point of reference with one of us both prior and during your trip! Ciao : )
Exploring the Roman environs: Two ways to explore the Region around Rome:
1) The apartment is conveniently located at 0.6 miles from the Tiburtina train Station + the Piazzale Tiburtino Bus Terminal: From there you can reach many destinations in a short time. Assisi, Spoleto, Siena, Arezzo, Florence, Pompeii, Naples are all easy day trips. Feeling like tasting the roman wines of Castelli Romani (the hill towns to the East of the city)? Get to the Termini train Station (a 5 min underground ride from Piazza Bologna) and catch one of the trains for Frascati, famous for its light white wines and restaurants. We also highly recommend a visit to the coast and the ancient Roman harbor of Ostia Antica and/or a visit of Tivoli and its marvelous Hadrian Villa and Villa d'Este. All of these destinations are very easily reached by public transportation.
2) In for a real taste of the Roman Countryside and the Etruscans? Divide your stay between our Rome apartment and our Countryside Villa - property #115470 on HomeAway.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Anna Veraldi
We are two sisters. Anna lives in the US, and Alessandra in Italy.
We rent directly our family properties: We both speak English, and you can direct your questions to either one of us, both prior to your trip, and during your stay.
In addition to this apartment in Rome we also rent our countryside villa at the boundary between Umbria and Tuscia. Please check our villa listing: HomeAway #115470 VRBO #40169.
Anna Veraldi purchased this apartment in 1950
Why Anna Veraldi chose Nomentano
The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
What makes this apartment unique
All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners.
Looking forward to meeting you. Ciao!
Anna e Alessandra
Guestbook comments from the manager
"A comfortable retreat in a bustling city"
We (couple, child and grandparent) stayed four nights in this wonderful apartment in a lovely residential neighborhood and quickly came to feel like it was our private oasis in an otherwise bustling city. From the very first contact, the sisters (one in us, one in Rome) who provide the apartment were helpful, giving us lots of information and making the process quite simple.
We were met at the apartment after a quick and inexpensive cab ride from the main Rome train station by alessandra, who showed us around the apartment, explained all of the systems, keys, etc, and made us feel very welcome, including a gift of local wine and pastries!
The apartment has two bedrooms that easily slept the four of us, with a living/dining room, a sizable, traditional, eat-in kitchen, and a full bathroom, complete with washing machine. The entire place is decorated in typical Roman style and feels comfortable and homey, but with important modern amenities like fast, wireless Internet access. Our favorite spot was the balcony with a table and comfortable chairs where we ate breakfast each day and enjoyed the summer's evenings with a drink to unwind after our days of sightseeing.
The apartment is quite close to stores, restaurants and cafés and is just about a 10 minute walk to the closest Metro station, Bologna. There were a few small grocery stores that sold all we needed to cook at home a few times, and take-away pizza and other treats were close-by as well.
This apartment is a perfect spot away from the hordes of tourists, where you feel much more a part of a Roman neighborhood. It is quiet and private, yet just minutes away from the excitement of Rome. Perfect for couples or families.