LUXURY 1700 sq. ft. rancher offering an open floor plan with the folowing:
* 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with KING bed & private ensuite
* Guest room with QUEEN bed & own bathroom
* Garden patios offering tranquillity & peace - relax & enjoy
* Gourmet kitchen & complete Bar-B-Q facilities outside
* RV parking
* Situated between picturesque Qualicum Beach & spectacular Parksville Beach - 7 minutes away.
* French Creek Marina & Boat launch 5 minutes away
* Seven outstanding golf courses close by
SAME DAY OUTINGS:
* Tofino & Ucluelet
* Englishman River & Qualicum Falls
* Cameron Lake
* Victoria & Butchart Gardens
* Mt. Washington & Forbidden Plateau ski hills.
* Horne Lake Caves
This vacation home offers you the beach in summer, skiing in winter & wonderful sights to explore anytime. This getaway is ideal for snowbirds as well as families looking for a variety of activities to do together. Kayaking, galleries, hiking, beachcombing, golfing, biking, skiing & much more.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY
COMING EVENTS FOR 2014 - DATES NOT AVAILABLE YET
- SHOW & SHINE CAR SHOW - QUALICUM
- SANDSCULPTING COMP. & EXHIBITION
- FAMILY FUN DAY - QUALICUM
- COOMBS BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL
REMEMBER - Golf all year round
Keywords: Qualicum Beach luxury rancher at affordable price!
We are semi-retired and plan to do more traveling. We live in an incredible area full of beautiful scenery and lots of local activities to be enjoyed by both families and retired couples.
In the months of July & August, we take advantage of the Island and use our RV.
The rest of the year we are open to travel when an opportunity affords itself.
We enjoy sharing our home with others so they too can enjoy the 'Canadian Riviera' - We welcome you to visit gorgeous Qualicum Beach.
Close to all amenities, as listed - Gourmet kitchen is stocked with staples for your convenience.
peace and quite - safe neighbourhood
close to all amenities - walking trails
Many scenic walks, trails to town of Qualicum and beach access within l5 min. walking distance.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.