Little Dove Cottage.
Little Dove Cottage is set near center of our 100 acre farm. It is surrounded by pines and large oak trees. There are gardens and views and deer and turkey can be seen walking across the yard. Dove Cottage is also on the edge of our outdoor venue so there are several places to sit and relax outside and when night comes, there is a perfect place near the house for that outdoor weiner roast and s'mores. Business to do * Fast WiFi at the cottage.
Beautifully Appointed ~ Private Cottage ~ Quiet and Cozy... Just a
wonderful place to relax and rejuvenate!
* Country Setting on 100 Acres
* Central Heat & Air
* Furnished & Decorated with Antiques
* Beautiful Hardwood Floors
* Complimentary Coffee, Tea, Sugar & Spices
* Kitchen, Cookware, Dishes
* Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board & Iron
* Morning and Evening Porch with Chairs
* Excellent Adjustable Lighting
* Lovely Landscaping and Pastoral Views.
* Camp Fires, 2 Fire Pits (If it is not too dry).
* Fast WiFi
Little Dove Cottage: * Personal Attention (If it is wanted or needed)
* Smoke Free ~ Strictly Enforced (Permitted Outside Only)
* Fish in the Catfish Pond.
* Hunt in Season.
* Miles of Wooded Walking Trails.
* Camp Fires/Fire Pit (If it is not too dry).
* Kenny Perry Golf Course (10 miles).
* Long Hollow Course (15 miles).
* Numerous Antiques Stores Near By.
* Downtown Nashville is a 25-minute drive.
* Opry Mills and the Grand Ole Opry 25 minutes.
* Octagon House in Franklin Ky. (Historical Site).
* Sumner Crest Winery (5 miles).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|1st night is charged after confirmation of booking. Authorized 5 days out and balance is charged on departure. Nightly rate is for 2 people, $10 per night each additional guest.
PETS. We accept 1 possibly 2 Dogs (and birds in a cage), NO CATS, with the following stipulations. Inside we allow small, mature, well behaved pets. They must be over 2 years of age, not more than apx. 20 lbs .
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.