Great holiday gathering place. Take advantage now for winter skiing and snowmobiling -
Book NOW for Winter holidays and Summer 2015 - dates going fast
Select Rates to determine fees
Three night minimum June - Labor Day, holiday weekends, and Christmas time frame - week before and after and New Years (exception: when only 2 nights appear as available).
Check in: 4 PM Check out: 10 AM
Raspberry Days: Aug 6 - 8, 2015
Planning a WEDDING? Book the Aspen Lodge for your event. So much to enjoy and lots of room for your guests.
Enjoy your next vacation in luxury at Bear Lake. Your family and friends are sure to enjoy this luxurious lodging with 5 bedrooms that includes a huge bunkroom/movie & game area in a sprawling 4500 sq ft lodge. The home is situated on a half acre adjacent to private open space and the bike path 1 mile from the heart of downtown Garden City in the Snowmeadows subdivision just off Bear Lake Blvd...for you, this means easy paved access, close to beaches (just 1/2 mile to Garden City beach) and the marina, 4-wheeling trails and more.
Welcome to the “Aspen Lodge” at Bear Lake! Providing you with a luxurious master suite, 'The Denali Room' with king-size Alaskan Denali log bed, armoire, gas-log fireplace, enormous master bath and a separate bridal-size dressing room. Three additional private bedrooms downstairs, 'The Tahoe Lodge Room,' 'The Wasatch Lodge Room,' and 'The Wasatch Ranch Room' include either a king or queen log or lodge-style bed, armoire or dresser for your personal belongings, nightstands and more. Upstairs, the 5th room includes 'The Lodge Bunk Room' with two queen beds, two sets of queen-over-queen custom-made log-style bunks, and a trundle-style log day bed. It also features a large movie/game room. This open upstairs room easily sleeps 14 in beds plus room for many more. All bedrooms and the bunkroom are decorated with custom-made lodge-style décor by Lodgepole Designs and include pillow-top mattresses, fine hotel quality linens, and superior custom duvets.
• There are 2 king beds, 4 queen beds, 2 sets of queen-over-queen bunks and 2 twin beds (trundle-style day bed), convertible sleeper (living room) plus assorted “lovesacs,” beanbags and 1200 sq ft of floor space in the movie/game/bunk room (so bring your bag)!
• This property is licensed by the Town of Garden City (All guests, regardless of age are included to determine rates).
• 2 ½ baths (western style claw foot tub/shower; master w/ double sink, make-up station, jetted-tub, double shower, toilet room, and separate bridal-size dressing room; and, large half bath)
• Laundry room is available with new front load washer/dryer plus sink and counter.
• The spacious kitchen is fully equipped (dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bakeware, coffee-maker, blender, microwave, dishwasher, and two (2) stainless steel refrigerators with large center island to gather and enjoy meals prepared on the professional 6-burner gas cook-top stove and double oven.
• The formal dining room provides additional space to enjoy those special meals, games and conversation.
• Relax in one of two beautifully decorated and well appointed living rooms, one with a gas-log fireplace.
• Or, escape to the comfortable sunroom and unwind in the 8 person indoor Jacuzzi or enjoy a smoothie prepared at the bar or share a snack at a bistro table.
• Retreat outside through the French doors for outdoor games, volleyball or a picnic prepared at the barbecue on one of two patios.
• Indoor activities continue in the huge upstairs movie/game room equipped with foosball, air hockey, pingpong table, plus a closet full of board games, lots of kid toys, and more.
• Parking for 12 vehicles, size dependent (trailers included), WiFi and keyless entry!
• This establishment is a NO SMOKING and NO PETS allowed property. NO exceptions made regardless of size. Do NOT bring your pets. This rule is in respect for those with allergies and the property proper.
• Level grade, no climbing required.
• Paved road and level parking (no steep climbs, drops or hairpin turns).
Bear Lake, the “Caribbean of the Rocky Mountains,” offers it all in every season. Easy paved access off of Bear Lake Blvd; close to downtown Garden City with restaurants and gift shops; the State Marina is 5 minutes away; 2 great golf courses within minutes; 4-wheeler trails 5 minutes away; City park/beach within walking distance; and, walking/bike path just steps away.
For winter activities, Beaver Mountain ski resort is a short 15 minutes from this home. Snowmobile directly to adjacent trails. Bear Lake offers some of the best snowmobiling and 4-wheeling in Utah with over 300 miles of groomed trails and endless hill climbing, snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, sledding, and a favorite telemark ski location. Plus winter fishing, too! Create endless memories by planning your next vacation, girls’ nights out, boys’ days, reunions, wedding/honeymoon, or youth retreat at the Aspen Lodge at Bear Lake!
Luxurious vacationing at an affordable price!
Please send a note if you're interested in seeing additional photos. You will love this place~
Keywords: House, vacation rental, lodge, cabin, wedding, reunions, family, spa
Susan and Steven Knap welcome you to Aspen Lodge! We fell in love with Bear Lake, its crystal clear water, and ever-changing blue color. The community is friendly and generous. Bear Lake offers something for everyone. We hope you and your family and friends will find the area as inviting as we do. Enjoy your stay.
S. Knap purchased this lodge in 2010
Pickeville Playhouse (live theater) is within 5 minutes. The California-Oregon Trail Visitors Center is about 30 minutes away in Montpelier, ID. Jackson Hole, WY makes for a good day trip. Logan, a 45 minutes drive through the canyon, is home to the Gossner cheese factory and host to many summer events. The local Garden City restaurants have delicious cooked-to-order food. Remember to sample one of the famous Raspberry shakes during your stay.