Historic Center Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Living-rooms. Terrace. Sleeps 4
Newly-restored really beautiful top floor apartment with elevator. Terrace with amazing panoramic views of all of Florence. Prestigious building in the historic center of Florence. Beautifully furnished and decorated. All modern conveniences: A/C in every room; Wi-Fi and ethernet points throughout; satellite TV, DVD; new fully-equipped kitchen with separate washer and dryer, dishwasher. Jacuzzi. From your bedrooms, you can see the Duomo and look out over some of the famous private gardens in Florence. It is so quiet it is like being in the country but you are in the middle of Florence, within walking distance of all the sights! Ideal for 4 persons. Enjoy a thoroughly Florentine stylish experience!
Centrally located in one of the most charming parts of the historic center of Florence, in the Borgo Pinti area, within 15 minutes walk of most major sights (but there are also buses if you prefer). And the best shopping streets! It is in a delightful city-centre small 'neighborhood' with its own good, reasonably-priced restaurants, coffee-bars and artisan shops. It is near the open-air food market of Sant'Ambrogio and the Piazza dei Ciompi antiques area in Santa Croce. Spa, swimming pool and fitness center are up the street. Rental rates are all-inclusive: all utilities (including central heating or A/C), Wi-Fi, very high-quality linen and towels, final cleaning, taxes. NO extra charges. Discounts: 2 weeks or more,
The apartment is on 2 levels: the dining/living, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and ktichen are all on the same level as the elevator. Upstairs there is the open-space living room and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, a little 'writer's corner' and stairs to the terrace. Because of the lay-out of the apartment, there is privacy and space to spread out. The apartment has a really spacious feel - over 100 sq. metres/1100 sq. ft. The apartment could comforably take 6 but we have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons to enhance your experience.
• Dining/living room
• Very fully-equipped new kitchen with dishwasher, separate washer and dryer and all electrical appliances including microwave and American coffee-maker.
• 2 very comfortable bedrooms with beamed ceilings. One bedroom has a large double bed with en-suite bathroom. The other bedroom can either be a large double or a twin (2 single beds), and has its own private bathroom literally 2 paces away. Both bedrooms have views of the Duomo and overlook private gardens.
• Open-space living area with a double sofa bed which has a genuinely comfortable mattress. Adjoining bathroom with Jacuzzi with stunnning view of Florence! If a guest does not want to share a bedroom, this area can be used at night as a sleeping area with complete privacy. There is also a 'writer's corner' on this level.
• Panoramic small terrace with amazing views of every monument in Florence: perfect for a drink or snack at the end of the day.
• A/C in every room.
• Wi-Fi and fixed ethernet connections throughout.
• Beamed ceilings, marble bathrooms, beautifully decorated.
The apartment is in a beautiful and impressive building, dating back to the 15th centrury. The apartment has been fully restructured and restored with immense care, using the the finest Tuscan materials, with tiles, beamed ceilings and fine features in wood and wrought iron by master craftsmen. It is beautifully decorated and furnished in an understated way: everything is of the highest quality, with top-class Italian linen, towels etc. It is airy and bright.
When you leave the apartment, all of Florence is at your doorstep!
Parking: An enclosed parking garage with attendants is 3 minutes walk from the apartment. Special rate for our guests. This is a real advantage as otherwise it is impossible to park or bring your car into the historic center. Contact us for details.
Check-in: between 4-8 PM (16.00-20.00). If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask us and we will do our best.
Check-out: between 8-10 AM (8.00-10.00) only. Please note this if you have an early morning departure.
We will go the extra mile to make your stay in Florence unique and enjoyable:
• Make museum and restaurant bookings;
• Give information on day-trips from Florence, tours, and events taking place during your stay in Florence.
• Book visits to Tuscan wineries in Chianti, Montalcino (home of Brunello wine), Montepulciano.
• Organize limo service with driver for your arrival and departure, or for touring the unique Tuscany countryside: Chianti wineries, the Cinque Terre, Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and Lucca. Or visit the famous fashion outlet malls outside Florence.
• Want to do something unique like ballooning over Tuscany, go to a special opera, concert or jazz evening, or find the best place for salsa dancing in Florence - just ask us!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
I completely restructured this property. It is in a beautiful historic building (15th century, with 18th century makeover!) and getting permits and doing the restructuring took a lot of time. Then more time in organizing craftsmen, furnishings and drapes (nearly everything was custom made for the apartment). It has been a long process, but I hope you will think it was worth it.
Owner purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Owner chose Historic Center
The building is beautiful, and when I saw the small panoramic terrace with its 360 degree views of Florence I decided to buy within 10 minutes. I was amazed at the peace and quiet in the apartment. The bedrooms overlook private gardens and you can see the Duomo from each bedroom. Truly a room with a view!
What makes this apartment unique
This area is my favorite in Florence. It is central - so you can walk everywhere - and at the same time it has a real 'small neighborhood feel' which is unique in the city centre. In the neighborhood you have restaurants, coffee bars, small shops and pharmacy, and yet you are near the big tourist sights. The Sant' Ambrogio open-air food market is a short walk from the apartment as is the Piazza dei Ciompi Antiques Market. Piazza Santa Croce and its vibrant area is nearby (but not too near!). I am happy to give you tips on restaurants etc.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you Cesare for renting to us your wonderful apartment and most of all your wonderful support and help!!! You are the best!