Beautiful oceanfront luxury studio located at the Roney Palace and connected to the Perry Hotel.
NOTE: THIS IS AN OCEANFRONT PROPERTY WITH A CITY VIEW AND HAS A BALCONY.
FOR PICTURES AND OTHER PROPERTIES FOR RENT: https://www.facebook.com/vacationrentatlsinmiami
Gorgeous king bed and one queen futon. TV w/ cable and high speed Internet in living area.
David Barton's Gym ($25.00 per day).
24-hr FREE security and valet parking.
Walking distance to Lincoln Road, museums, houses of worship and the hottest night clubs and restaurants in South Beach, including the world renowned W Hotel and Setai.
Fun and Sun await you at the Roney Plaza.
In order to reserve unit a $300.00 deposit is required via PayPal/visa/MasterCard or direct bank deposit. This deposit will be returned after unit is inspected directly to the source of deposit.
This is a privately owned apartment in South Beach available for for short-term rentals (ideally 1-3 months, with an exception for family/friends) for the upcoming winter/spring season of 2012-13. The prices are very reasonable, considering this is a very busy popular destination and vacation spot - with many festivals and events (Film, Music, Arts, and Sports) coming to town. The cost is less than half the cost of the nearby luxury hotels.
2301 Collins Ave
Miami, FL 33139
Building Name: Roney Palace
The location is ideal for South Beach. It is directly on the beach, right off 23rd St and right where all the new hotels/restaurants are located (W Hotel, Setai, and Perry South Beach Hotel).
The Perry South Beach Hotel is part of the complex the apt is in. Lincoln Rd mall is about a 5 min walk away Ocean Drive (starts on 14th St) is about a 10 min walk down the beach
There are 3 pools. The first pool is the South Pool and this is just for the Roney. The middle pool is for Perry South Beach and the Roney, featured in the attached photos. The rooftop pool is run by the hotel (Saturday is a big pool party with a DJ on the roof) and the bar on the roof is open during the day and at night. You must access the rooftop pool through the hotel. The main pool also easily leads down to the beach. Once outside, you can use your access card to get towels and chairs from the hotel staff.
*** UPDATE-1 The Perry Hotel is currently being renovated and closed until January 2014.
*** UPDATE-2: The south pool (on the side near W Hotel) IS closed for renovations from Dec 2012 - Sep 2013. The center pool will be closed for renovations and construction of the new beach club and boardwalk from Sep. 2013 to Jan 2014.
3. TV & Internet:
The living toom has a 42 inch plasma TV with numerous digital cable options. I have high-speed WiFi internet in the condo as well. The coffee shop (LAVAZZA coffee) and the hotel also have WiFi.
There are many fresh/clean towels under the sink, as well as 1 hair dryer. There's also a large walk-in closet next to the bathroom for your clothes. There is a one shower with a tub.
5. Valet Parking:
I own a valet spot for one car/truck if you need parking. The valet is right out front (23rd St entrance) so you can call ahead to have your car ready. There is no additional charge to use my spot.
- Laundry: there is a laundry room directly across from the apt, making it very easy to wash clothes if needed.
- Kitchen: the kitchen has a full range of stainless steel appliances; microwave, fridge, and dishwasher. The cabinets have a full stock of plates, cups, silverware, etc. I also have a coffee machine for you to make coffee
- Access Cards: the building is run like a hotel, so an access card is required to gain entrance to the elevators, as well as the main pool deck. It is a very secure building.
- The Perry South Beach Hotel: Onsite at the building, you have various restaurants from the hotel (STK - steak, coffee/cafe (w/ LAVAZZA coffee), retail lke BigdropNY, as well as Plunge (rooftop bar). Inside the hotel is also the hip David Barton Gym and Spa.
- Video of Apt: available on YouTube - search for 'Roney Palace - South Beach Condo - Miami'
Let me know if there is any additional info you need….
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.