PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY IS BOOKED THROUGH MID-JANUARY 2015.
Recently renovated, attractively furnished classic Victorian flat in the HEART of SAN FRANCISCO, minutes from all the City has to offer, a few blocks to all public transportation and convenient to freeways. Freshly furnished with everything for a pleasant stay.
Located in THRIVING NOE VALLEY, with its coffee shops, restaurants, grocery store, wine merchants, clothing and home décor shops and Saturday farmers’ market, this flat provides the perfect home base to experience the real San Francisco. Just a few blocks from the Valencia Street corridor with its artistic ambience, alternative shopping and popular restaurants.
Original Victorian details (10 ft. ceilings, wainscoting, picture moldings and oak floors) blend perfectly with up-to-date conveniences including central heat, WiFi and cable TV.
• SPACIOUS fully-equipped KITCHEN/DINING - the perfect place to spend a sunny morning planning your day.
• BEDROOM #1 decorated in soothing colors with comfortable QUEEN BED furnished with quality cotton linens.
• BEDROOM #2 with TWO TWIN BEDS With quality cotton linens.
• LIVING ROOM with comfortable sofa and chair, TV/media center, large bay windows, afternoon sun.
• Recently renovated BATH with new tile, shower, sink and storage; toilet in separate room.
• Plenty of fresh towels, extra bed linens and blankets.
• LARGE hall closet with room for suitcases and strollers.
• Use of WASHER & DRYER in the building (one other user).
• High speed wireless internet (WiFi), cable TV, DVD player, radio and CD player.
Keywords: Condo, Apartment, Convenient, Clean, Well-appointed, Accessible, Near Public Transportation, Near Shopping, Near Tourist Attractions
We've lived in San Francisco's Noe Valley for over 30 years and raised our children here. We like to travel ourselves and have found great places to stay through VRBO, plus we've made friends in other countries. We enjoy socializing with friends and neighbors, taking long walks on the beach or nearby San Bruno Mountain, as well as partaking of the cultural life of SF.
We love Noe Valley, where we can easily walk to good restaurants and shopping. All major Bay Area attractions are within easy reach by public transportation or car. Favorite day trips are south to Pescadero to pick strawberries in the late Spring or north to Sausalito, Mount Tamalpais, Muir Woods and Pt. Reyes.
Our flat provides a taste of traditional San Francisco Victorian details with up-to-date conveniences. Being on the first floor (three steps to the sidewalk) makes it perfect for families with small children or people with limited mobility. We are nearby to provide assistance and make sure you enjoy your stay.
Noe Valley is a village within the city! Lots of shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and easy public transportation.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|Notes||For stays longer than one one week, please inquire for discounted rate.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.