North Wildwood Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
*2nd floor NEWLY furnished condo with wall mounted flat screen, HI-DEF 42” TV
* Wi-Fi provided by Comcast
*Leather SECTIONAL with 3 RECLINERS
*ONE block from the FREE, gorgeous N. Wildwood beach
*Beautiful POOL open until dusk
* 2 double beds, sleeps 4, but feel free to invite 1 or 2 more guests….they can bring their own blow up mattress or sleep on the sectional
*Shared washer & dryer on 1st floor
*FREE fireworks on Friday nights
* Many FREE concerts are held at the Lou Booth Amphitheater, Second and Ocean avenues, beginning at 8 p.m., rain or shine. For more information, visit the North Wildwood web site.
* Standard weekly rentals are from Saturday till Saturday. Please email or call me with any questions.
All the condos in this development were recently gutted and boast all new appliances and cabinets. The owner has sold most of the units and he carefully watches over the place as if it was still his own. There is a real friendly,family atmosphere as many of the owners come down, relax and enjoy their condos.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
Walt & I have 2 adult children and 2 grandchildren. Walt is an accounant but you would never guess it with his personality. We both love to spend as much time as we can relaxing at the beach or riding the waves or walking the newly built ocean wall at the north of the island or strolling the boardwalk at night.
Michele purchased this condo in 2010
Why Michele chose North Wildwood
My husband spent his summers at N. Wildwood and has converted me to this fun town! I spent my vacations at either Avalon or Sea Isle City and I promise you those towns have nothing on N. Wildwood - except higher price tags! We can tell you the best places to go for fun, dinner or just a few beers. As a family we have been coming to N. Wildwood for over 12 years and we hope that you come to love this town and our condo as much as we do!
What makes this condo unique
I love to walk the newly built beach/inlet wall at the north end of the town. I usually walk for 1 hour so I get great exercise while enjoying a beautiful view. I often stop at lighthouse to look at the landscaped flowers.
We have lots of Delaware County friends who come to N. Wildwood so we always have fun when we are here.