THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SEASON
Accepting reservations for off season long weekends, mid week getaways and full weeks. (3 night minimum)
LOCATION, LOCATION PLUS right in the heart of historical, downtown Rehoboth Beach! Located on a dead end street at the corner of 1st and Virginia in North Rehoboth, this historical home is one of the finest rentals available. It comfortably sleeps 16.
Everything imaginable to make your vacation a success is within a few short blocks of your door - bike rentals, kiddie rides, arcades, and food to suit any palate. You will find some of the best restaurants in the area within four blocks of the house.
A short drive north on Rt. 1 will take you to over 140 outlet stores for TAX FREE shopping - just 5 - 10 minutes away. A water park, movie theaters, and some of the finest golf courses are also just a short drive up Rt. 1.
Rehoboth is truly a magical vacation destination for young and old - a wonderful place for family reunions.
- Listen to the waves hit the shore at night as you sit on a 60' x 8' tastefully furnished wrap around screened porch w/ tables for eating and games.
- off street parking for 6 vehicles
- large, fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with a table seating 6
- full laundry room with front loading, high efficiency washer and dryer
- formal dining room with a table seating 6
- large living room complete with a very big sectional and a 42' LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player
- master bdrm has 2 Queen beds, a large bath, 2 sinks, tub/shower, make-up area and dressing room on the first floor.
- Bdrms 2 & 3 have 2 Queen beds each and vanity sinks with make-up lighting on the second floor
- Bdrm 4 has 1 Queen bed with vanity sink and make-up lighting, on the second floor.
- Bdrm 5 has a dbl futon and a 32' TV on the second floor.
- upstairs bath is large with 1 sink and a tub/shower
- outside shower with hot & cold water
- AC is individual wall units - heat is electric baseboard.
- Everything you could want is furnished except sheets and towels. Each bedroom is equipped with comforters, mattress pads,pillows,and a clock radio. (Blankets are supplied in cool months.)
- views of the park and Lake Geriar from the back of the house and yard.
Park your car - you won't need it! You're just a short stroll (2-3 minutes) to the beach, boardwalk, and the main shopping/restaurant area. What a gas saver!!!!
Reservations are coming in fast don't let your week get away!!!!!! Off season rates apply thru mid April ~ long weekend getaways available(3 night minimum) from the first full week of October to the first week in May. Come enjoy the beach before the crowds.(ONLY FULL WEEK VACATION RENTALS - MAY THOUGH SEPTEMBER. (NO LONG WEEKENDS EXCEPT OFF-SEASON.)
Keywords: LOCATION, LOCATION. . . The best of the best! 34 Virginia Avenue This historic home w/ a fabulous, hughe wrap around porch has off street parking 4 six cars and is within easy walking distance of everything. Right in the heart of town!!!!!