Oyster Pond Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
BRAND NEW LUXURY PROPERTY - Discover the magic and escape to your home in Paradise.This luxury Condo is perfect for those looking for privacy and relaxation but at the same time wish to have access to all the amenities that a resort has to offer! This intimate corner of the world is perfect for relaxation and breathtaking beauty surrounding you leaving you feel rejuvenated. No need to drive as everything is a very short 3 minute walk to enjoy the following graces of paradise.
WELCOME TO PARADISE. YOU'VE EARNED IT!
The lighthouse at Oyster Bay, located at the tip of a distinctive hideaway. UNIT 2B located directly on the water with 3 bedrooms, 3 Balcony Ocean views. The third bedroom looks over the Marina also. Breathtaking beauty and rejuvenating. (No obstructions of any kind) The second floor allows for these views while lying in your bed or sitting on your sofas. PERFECT! This unique vacation experience in a private residence with all the amenities of a resort. Characterized by its iconic rooftop rotund.
A boutique Condo experience. The rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse offer panoramic views of St. Barths, just across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina. Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a Grand Stair and tropical glass mosaic fountain. Inside, the double master suite-designed residences feature inspired architectural detailing, and have been crafted with the finest materials.
Lighthouse 2B is a luxury condominium featuring a beautiful view of both the ocean and marina from the relaxing outdoor terraces. A comfortable modern floor plan is nestled between the island’s mile long Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond.
BE SWEPT OFF YOUR FEET...
This property offers a fully private living experience with all the amenities that a luxury resort has to offer. Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse Condo and extends its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests to include the following and more:
• Full time Concierge for all island activities. Snorkeling, Boating, Parasailing, Fishing,
• Luxury full service LUXURY Spa
• Personal chef service for private parties
• Casino nearby at The Westin Resort
• Access to Golf & Tennis on the island
• Access to Oyster Bay Beach Resort facilities (Restaurants and Bars) directly on Lighthouse property.
• Access to Oyster Bay Infinity Pool and Pool Bar Luncheon and Dinner Service.
• Full service Restaurant includes nightly entertainment during dinner hours.
The amenities at The Lighthouse include:
• Gated 18 unit condominium property and complimentary guest parking area.
• Pool, hot tub, athletic facility and party room on the top floor of The Lighthouse building.
• Glass elevator with exhilarating views of the ocean, marina and surrounding hillsides
• Short walk to Private White Sand Beach surrounded five wonderful restaurants to include Italian cuisine, beach bar, fresh seafood and luncheon cabana.
• Lovely Beach Chairs and Umbrellas available. Beach bar and luncheon service.
• 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Residence Amenities:
• Central air conditioning with individual climate control
• Travertine tile floors throughout
• Softlighting with dimmers throughout residence.
• Stained hardware, wood furniture and cabinetry
• Beautifully polished, natural granite countertops throughout the unit
• Top-of-the-line appliances from the GE Monogram series
• Custom-built in-counter beverage & wine cooler.
• Kitchen island with setting for four and island sink – Kitchen accessories include coffee maker, toaster, blender, garbage disposal and complete dinner service for 12.
• Full size front load side-by-side washer & dryer
• Living room has beautiful views of the water and peninsula
• Living room includes Queen Sleeper sofa, loveseat, chair & ottoman. Entertainment center with 40” flat screen TV, stereo receiver, DVD & CD player
• Dining room offers a beautiful glass top table with seating for six.
• Two Master Suites with King Beds offering premium bedding and linens. Fully appointed in-suite, five fixture master baths. Granite-finished showers with frameless glass enclosures, two-person soaking tub, flat screen TV’s and view of water from private balcony
• Third guest room with Queen bed offers premium bedding and linens, private shower, water closet and view of water from private balcony
• Each bedroom includes flat screen TV with digital cable service and IPod ready clock radio
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
Come and escape to your home in Paradise at the wonderful waterfront residence…
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
Guestbook comments from the owner
We want to report that this unit exceeded our expectations. The pictures do not do the location of this condo justice...It is truly to die for. The private balcony in each room offers privacy and absolute relaxation!
The kitchen is fully stocked and ready to cook a true meal in. We also had a private chef come in one night as well and it worked out great.
You are less then 30 seconds to the Dawn Beach.... very close.
The owner is easy to work with and is very prompt.
Do not hesitate to rent this unit
Ms. Sam Rigney
Hello to prospective renters. This is our other home and what a gift to share with others!
We came to St. Martin to vacation and stayed at Oyster Bay Beach Resort. You can't imagine the beauty that surrounds you. What is most amazing is how quaint and with all the amenities within SHORT walking distance. No stairs, no car needed, just amazing conveniences. I would welcome people that wish to relax, have everything at your fingertips, shuttle service, and not have to drive anywhere. It's a gift. Seniors, those with limited mobility, and those who simply want to enjoy it all and yet have privacy and luxury to surround you.
I loved the views. We have 3 water views. Ocean; Marina and Pennisula where the boats pass to get to the Marina. How amazing is that! We are on the second floor and from this view, this unit only, you can see all of it while sitting on the couch, or lying in your bed. All the other units you have to walk to the balconies to see this. We are blessed and we welcome to share this treasure with you.
I love the short walk down the path to the beach and having restaurants right there to serve me lunch on the beach.
I love our private pool upstairs. I love the Time-share pool and pool bar. Friendly beautiful people to sit and enjoy the tropical breezes.
I love the fact that we don't need to drive anywhere. Not that driving is a problem for us, but it's not necessary to get to the beach or to dine on magnificent food all within the resort or a short walk down the road for local flare. You would normally have to drive down steep hills to get to the beach, not here, just a quick 2 minute walk and voila! Sun, sand, and paradise are all there for you to enjoy.