18th Arrondissement Montmartre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
This cozy and warm 1 bedroom apt can sleep up to 4 guests. It is located in a rapidly developing area of Montmartre, the 'rue Ramey' district', 5mn walk from the Sacré Coeur church, full of young urban Parisian people. The apt is on the 2nd floor of a stone building in a calm street. There are plenty of shops around. The fresh market of rue du Poteau is not very far.
The apt offers a bright and large living room with 2 large windows. It is cleverly organized separated in 3 areas :
• the living rooms itself offers a convertible sofa, charm of a chimney and a nice armchair
• a desk area where a nice piece of furniture can be used to use a computer
• the open kitchen which develops around the wooden table seating 4 persons. The kitchen is well equipped and offers all needed for cooking.
The bedroom is an 'alcove' hidden behind sliding doors in the living room. If one leave the sliding doors open the whole living room feels like the bedroom.
The tiled mosaic bathroom has a shower, a sink, toilets.
The general decoration of the apartment charming and delicate and gives the apartment a very warm and cozy ambiance. This apartment offers a good standard and a convenient location.
The location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed