|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This fabulous home is located in Reunion Resort and Club of Orlando and situated on a large corner lot in Patriot's Landing. We have PERFECT 5 star reviews by our guests! La Casa di Fili has one of the largest deck areas complete with palm trees around the custom pool for your family and guests to enjoy.
Our villa is located just twenty five minutes from the Orlando International airport and approximately four miles from Walt Disney World.
Welcome to Reunion Resort and La Casa di Fili - our home has perfect ratings for a reason! This home is professionally decorated in a gentle seaside resort style and has an exceptional housekeeper that focuses on every detail. Our luxury villa is at Reunion Resort Orlando, a fabulous golf resort just a few minutes from Walt Disney World in Florida.
This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom villa is on a large corner lot with a custom pool and is ready for you and your family to enjoy.
We selected a calming seaside beach themed style and each room was furnished to be relaxing and serene....so much nicer than any hotel experience!
You will find every amenity you could require - from a kitchen equipped with anything you could need, to internet, wii gaming system, and free long distance calls. There is a new HD flat screen in the living room. We even supply a welcome pack to get you started.
Rick and I are long term owners and members of Reunion - we love the home and visit as often as we can...we invite you to enjoy this experience as well.
Some key features of the home are:
- Superb corner lot
- Upgrades throughout the home (lighting, cabinets, counter tops, tilework, molding)
- 2286 living area and large outside pool area
- Spacious living room with seating for 14
- All furniture, fixtures, and linens meet Reunion's 5 Star Hotel standards
- Custom made bed coverings
- Minimum 300 thread count bed linens, new pillows, and new white towels in each bathroom
- Upgraded flooring with large tiles set on the diagonal
- 2 Master bedrooms, each ensuite
- Reunion standard hotel quality matresses on all beds
- Custom granite in kitchen and all bathrooms
- Custom designed pool with large palm trees
- Child safety fence around the pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with Whirlpool appliances and upgraded cherry cabinets
- Microwave, icemaker, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
- New front loading washer and dryer
- Hairdryers and make-up mirrors
- Elegant glass topped dining area
- Free wireless iternet
- Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toilertries, cleaning supplies, etc.
- The BEST property management team and absolutely THE BEST Housekeeper.
Reunion Resort offers:
- Incredibly landscaped 2,300 acre surroundings
- Award winning golf with three courses: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, and Arnold Palmer
- Million dollar waterpark
- Ten heated pools and seven spa tubs all free to use
- Superb restaurants - Forte: high end Italian & Chophouse, Eleven: east coast cool with fusion food and sushi bar, The Clubhouse: open all day plus more choices on property...
- Annika Sorenstan golf academy
- Direct and easy access to the areas theme parks - Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, and the new Lego Land
- Supermarkets, restaurants, and other shopping right outside Reunion
- Loads of activities - gym, bike hire, teen area, pool tables
- Credit cards accepted on site
- Luxury spa
- On-site fitness center
- Award winning tennis courts and each volleyball
Keywords: Vacation home, house, pool, golf, Disney, water park, kid friendly, pet friendly
Rick and I are both long term owners in Reunion. We enjoy the world class golf courses in Reunion and all of the ammenties that the neighborhood has to offer like the spa, waterpark, and tennis facilities. Service at Reunion matches any 5 star resort and we have been with Reunion since the beginning of the resort. Each visit is relaxing and we always leave wishing we could stay longer.
The Owner purchased this house in 2006
Rick and I spent our honeymoon in Orlando in 1989 and this area has been our vacation spot of choice since then. In 2006 we decided to build this home to enjoy and we hope to share it with you and your family.
Reunion is a unique resort with 3 championship golf courses designed by Palmer, Watson, and Nicklaus. There is a beautiful waterpark which features a childrens play area. When staying in Reunion, one has access ammenities in the resort including the Seven Eagle's heated pools and other pools, tennis courts, golf, spa, fitness center, and restaurants. The service at Reunion is also impeccable. Our guests have great reviews for our property and we keep the property updated (new arbor to enjoy in July 2011).
And.....Disney World is just minutes away!
Casa Di Fili is our perfect winter escape. My family and I have vacationed at Casa DI Fili several times and the home is always perfect, we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. First impression when you enter the home is, clean, clean clean. The home is very well stocked with all of the things you need for a great vacation. The beds are very comfortable. The area is quite and makes for a very relaxing time in the backyard by the pool. The owners, Rick and Karen, are very responsive to any needs you may have. We had the pleasure of seeing them on our recent trip to there home. They really make you feel like it is your home away from home, thanks Rick and Karen. I would definitely recommend this home to anyone that wants a carefree vacation in the Orlando area.
We had a wonderful time at Casa Fili! The house has a great layout with one master on the main floor. The furniture is beautiful and the house is well appointed with everything you need. Beautiful pool and outside area. Reunion resorts has so much to offer and is so close to Disney and other attractions! We will definitely be back on our next Orlando visit!
We had the privilege of staying in Casa De Fili again this winter. it is the perfect Florida home for anyone who wants luxury. this home has it all! Beds are very comfortable, kitchen is fully stocked, all the attractions are close by and if you want to spend the day at Reunion it is very relaxing. Rick and Karen bend over backwards to meet all of your needs, however it is not necessary, because there home speaks for itself. This home is very close to grocery shopping and all of the other conveniences you'll need. We took advantage of the grill several times. We've rented this home several times and it is always in excellent condition! Cant wait to return next year. Thanks so much Rick and Karen, and it was great to see you both.
This is an excellent home for those who want to enjoy all the area has to offer, and escape from the hustle and bustle. My family and I have stayed in this home several times, and can tell you that it is very nice, very clean, extremely comfortable, and is a joy to visit. The owners are great people who are not only responsive, but have become friends. I would strongly recommend this home.
We stayed here for a visit to Disney and Detroit Tigers Spring training and it was the perfect location and house. My husband and I stayed with our 1 year old downstairs and both sets of grandparents and an uncle all stayed upstairs. There was a crib and high chair available at the house for us. It was a perfect size for our group. We went to the water park one day and had a blast. The drive to the stadium and Disney was really easy. We had gone back and forth about staying at Disney and I'm so glad we decided to stay at the house the whole trip. We grilled out, used the pool, and ate at a few close restaurants. The owners even stopped by to bring us coffee the first day and then mailed some items we had forgotten at the house afterwards at no charge. They were really wonderful. We would definitely stay again and would highly recommend the area, house, and owners!
This was a beautiful and spacious rental. Everything was perfect and comfortable. The pool was a great size for our family and the outdoor area gave us room to do other things. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were spacious. We used the waterpark at the resort and it was great. With young children it was the perfect size. We would love to come back again!
Reunion, Kissimmee Central West, Kississmmee, Central-Disney-Orlando Area, Florida, USA (10 minutes to Disney / 25 minutes to Orlando International Airport / 2 minutes to I-4 exit 58)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Cleaninf fee with pet||$125.00 + Tax|
|Notes||Rental is due 30 days prior to rental.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.