St. Simons Island Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Like new 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Villa with 2 car garage
* This villa is brand new, 2400 sq ft., professionally decorated and GORGEOUS!
* Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances and granite counter tops
* Breakfast bar that seats 4 comfortably
* Hardwood flooring throughout the home (no carpet)
* Master Suite has King premium bedding with flat screen TV
* Master bath has dual shower heads, Jacuzzi tub, huge walk in closet
* Full laundry room with sink and built in ironing board
* 2nd and 3rd bedroom have king premium bedding, flat screen TV's, and each have their own private bath with granite countertops.
* Great room with leather couches, leather recliner and 52' flat screen
* Dining room with seating for 10
* Separate living area space with fireplace and wall mounted flat screen
* Huge porch with rattan furniture for relaxing
* Wet bar
* Outdoor shower, two car garage - WALK TO BEACH!
You will NOT be dissapointed! Come experience St. Simons Island while staying in an immaculant, stunning home. Call or email now for details!
Keywords: villa, condo, townhome, home,
- Low Allergen Environment
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About Sue Anderson
We purchased the villa after looking in St. Simons for over a year. We then spent about three months furnishing it and decorating it and now would like to share it with others who love the Island and the Beach. We enjoy it on an occasional weekend (we only live about an hour in a half away). It is such a laid back, relaxing place to visit. You will love it!
Sue Anderson purchased this villa in 2010
Why Sue Anderson chose St. Simons Island
Our villa is a reflection of the life we want to live someday when we retire..but its yours in the meantime! It is a place where our families love to share with others who love the charming and slower way of life on the Island. Family time is so important as well as the need to escape from the hectic real world.. to relax and rejuvinate! We insist!
What makes this villa unique
Beach-going is a way of life on St. Simons Island. The ambient climate allows year-round enjoyment, so pick your pleasure: surfing, shelling, sunbathing, jogging, picnicing, fishing, bird watching, volleyball, biking, kayaking or swimming. There are a number of tours such as nature, driving and ghost tours available. There is also over a dozen art galleries in the downtown district that you will enjoy exploring. Drive to the north end of St. Simons Island and visit 1884 Christ Church, located on Frederica Road. Also visit the Epworth by the Sea Christian Conference Center, built in 1880, and the eighteenth-century Fort Frederica National Monument, which also has an interesting museum shop. Visit the 1872 St. Simons lighthouse and museum located in the center of the island. Climb its 129 steps to the top for a spectacular view of Jekyll Island and neighboring islands.