A luxurious Penthouse overlooking Sandy Beach, this unit at the fabulous Bella Sirena Resort offers so much more. After stepping off of the private elevator, shared with only 2 other units to the 9th floor, step inside and you are immediately met with first class amenities and breathtaking views of the beach from every room. This unit has:
• Approximately 3100 square feet.
• 3 bedrooms with flat screen TV’s in each bedroom and a safe in one for passports and other valuables. A fireplace in the Master!
• 3¼ baths and 2 garden tubs with a panoramic view of the beach!
• Great Room and a new Blue Ray player so that kids and adults alike may enjoy a movie while relaxing by a fire at the end of the day.
• Hot tub on the veranda that overlooks the beach.
• 2 personal parking spaces that come with the unit in the parking garage assure ease when coming or going from the resort.
The Bella Sirena Resort offers a vast amount of luxurious amenities comparable to any other fine resort around the world. Those include:
• 24-Hour on site security.
• Gated entry.
• Four pools (two infinity pools, two regular, and three hot tubs).
• A swim up bar, poolside palapa bar and day grill (credit cards accepted).
• 5 Star luxury spa/fitness center with new Lifestyle equipment.
• Tennis court.
• Putting green.
• Underground parking, outdoor grills, and a beachfront fire pit.
The resort is also very family friendly. The resort is just 5 minutes walking distance from the new Destination Port, now under construction, where cruise ships will eventually make their way, and 5 minutes from the new Hut Bar and Grill, a favorite hang out of Roger Clyne of Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers. Sit back and relax with a Margarita or a glass of wine in the hot tub while taking in the magnificent view. Enjoy your stay!
Mexico is my home away from home. I am from Arizona where I have lived my whole life. In 2005 I purchased 2 Suites at Bella Sirena. The view form the Penthouse balcony is what sold me. The time me and my family spend in Mexico are some of the best times we have spent together. My wife and I love to travel and we always say that there is truly no place like Mexico when vacationing. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we have.
My wife and I decided to buy at Bella Sirena because of all of the amenities that make our vacation that much more enjoyable.
Phone with Toll free calls to anywhere in the US, Canada and Mexico to both land and mobile lines.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$100.00 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|Notes||Minimum stay of 3 nights during holidays|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.