THE APARTMENTS THAT I RENT ARE TWO (IDEALLY FOR GROUPS):
1) 'PICCOLO PEPI' (this listing): 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, livingroom, fully furnished kitchen, entry (listing n°: #339562).
2) 'GRANDE PEPI' : 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, livingroom, fully furnished kitchen, entry (listing n°: #349077).
The apartments are next to each other, have a little common entrance closed by a door, so they can be like a big one apartment opening their own doors (see the plans to understand better).
My apartments are in the heart of Florence (5 min. by walk to Santa Croce square, for example), in ancient and elegant palace.
They're luxury and fully furnished: air conditioned, washing machine, dryer, tv, dvd player, dish washer, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, stove, internet, wifi, etc..
top floor (3° floor), without lift (like the most builds in the historic centre), but with large and easy stairs.
It's large and can host comfortably 4 persons (until max 5, I can add another single bed).
Also, see my other property on VRBO: apartment 'Il Giardino' (listing n°: #284166), in the city of Lucca.
See my Facebook profiles: 'Il Giardino Lucca' and 'Apartment Piccolo Pepi'.
Keywords: centre, central, santa croce, washing machine, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioned, airconditioned, microwave, internet wifi, group, kids, child, children, train station
Hi every body, my name is Massimo. I rent these two luxury apartments in the hearth of Florence! I love the houses and I love fine furnitures; I furnish these like they should be my home! I hope you like my work!
- it's very beautiful and characteristic, in a noble and ancient palace;
- fully furnished, with all comfort you need;
- luminous, quite and spacious;
- really central, so you don't need car to visit all the art works, shops and restaurants;
- for the care about customers, cleaning and every details.
- 2 bathrooms with shower,
- fully furnished kitchen (freezer, microwave and all you need)
My two apartments (this and #349077) are in Pepi street n°65, very central, good position near to the all art works (car isn't needed), 5 minutes by walk to Santa Croce square, for example! Nearby there are market, pharmacy, newstand, bars, restaurants and all shops you need!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.