Historic Center Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
THE APARTMENTS THAT I RENT ARE TWO (IDEALLY FOR GROUPS BECAUSE THEY ARE CONNECTED):
1) 'PICCOLO PEPI' (this listing): 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, livingroom, fully furnished kitchen, entrance.
2) 'GRANDE PEPI' : 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, livingroom, fully furnished kitchen, entrance (listing n°: #349077).
The apartments are indipendent but next to each other, with a little common entrance from the stairs, so they can be like a big one apartment opening their own doors (see the plans to understand better).
My apartments are in the heart of Florence (5 min. by walk to Santa Croce square and Accademia Museum, for example), in ancient and elegant palace.
They're luxury and fully furnished: air conditioned in every room, washing machine, dryer (only in 'Grande'), tv, dvd player, dish washer, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, stove, internet, wifi, etc..
Linens and towels are provided.
Very luminous and quiet;
top floor (3° floor), without lift (like the most builds in the historic centre), but with large and easy to climb stairs.
'Piccolo Pepi' is large and can host comfortably 4 persons (until max 5, I can add another single bed).
Very quiet: Piccolo looks into a big internal garden; Grande has 'anti-noise windows' (NEW!).
Also, see my other property on VRBO: apartment 'Il Giardino' (listing n°: #284166), in the city of Lucca.
See my site: http://pepiapartments.strikingly.com/.
Keywords: centre, central, santa croce, washing machine, washing machine, dishwasher, air conditioned, airconditioned, microwave, internet wifi, group, kids, child, children, train station.
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
About Massimo (or other rapresentative)
Hi every body, my name is Massimo. I rent these two luxury apartments in the hearth of Florence! I love the houses and I love fine furnitures; I furnish these like my home! I hope you like my work!
Why Massimo (or other rapresentative) chose Historic Center
- it's very beautiful and characteristic, in a noble and ancient palace;
- fully furnished, with all comfort you need;
- luminous, quite and spacious;
- really central, so you don't need car to visit all the art works, shops and restaurants;
- for the care about customers, cleaning and every details.
What makes this apartment unique
- AC in every room,
- washing machine,
- 2 bathrooms with shower,
- fully furnished kitchen.