|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
Gated Estate Home on 14 acres. 20 min. from downtown Indianapolis and the Indy airport. Unique to Indy, classy, private and inviting. Great place to gather, large, spacious. 5 star accomodations. To speak to owner, 317-437-6177...Enter into a natural forest setting in the quaint town of Zionsville 25 minutes from the center of Indianapolis. The long drive into the property takes you into a gated forest sanctuary where nature and town meet up. Step into an environment that has an inviting front porch, hearth room, fire place and top quality kitchen amenities. Each room has a flavor of its own, fitting to the classy style of its surroundings. It truly is a place to get away! This retreat like environment provides amenities of a 5 star quality with the warmth and privacy on a 13 acre home. The property rests on a bike path that leads to the downtown of Zionsville Indiana noted for its local art galleries and unique restaurants. This retreat like setting has the closeness to the city but the feel of the country. You will delight by its charm, quality and convenience to the happening events the Indianapolis area provides. A Home away from Home. 5 bedrooms main house with extra fold out beds available. Steam Room in Master Bedroom. Chef and maid service available. See reviews more pictures on homeaway. com.
**CARRAGE HOUSE WITH KITCHEN/GREAT ROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT SEPARATE FROM MAIN HOUSE
EMAIL OR CONTACT OWNER BY PHONE 317-437-6177
Keywords: Gated estate home
THAT'S ME AT THE DOWNTOWN ZIONSVILLE LOCAL ART GALLERY CHARITY EVENT WHERE I PAINTED A PICTURE OF MOTHER TERESA FOR THE TIMMI FOUNDATION... MY HOME IS A RESTING PLACE AND A GREAT PLACE TO GATHER. I LIVE ON THE PROPERTY AND I AM TAKE PRIDE AND OWNERSHIP OF THIS BEAUTIFUL SETTING FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY.
SCARLET CRAMER OR KENNY purchased this estate in 2002
THIS PROPERTY IS UNIQUE TO THE INDIANAPOLIS AREA, IT SITS ON 14 GATED ACRES IN A FOREST SETTING. IT PROVIDE PRIVACY, A PLACE WHERE TOWN AND COUNTRY MEET UP. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, YET PRIVATE ENOUGH TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO HOME. 5 STAR AMENTITIES AND DECORATING. TRULY A WARM AND INVITING SETTING.
PRIVATE, LARGE ROOMS ENTERTAINING, FIREPLACE, FRONT PORCH WITH SWING, SCREEN IN PORCH, GREAT BACK YARD WITH VOLLEY BALL NET, HORSE SHOE, FIRE PIT. LONG PRIVATE DRIVE, GATED. WALKING/BIKE PATH TO HISTORICAL DOWNTOWN ZIONSVILLE, 2 BIKES AVAILABLE. SPACIOUS ROOMS, 12 FT KITCHEN GRANITE BAR OPEN TO LIVING SPACES FOR GREAT ENTERTAINING. DOWNSTAIRS GAME AND WORKOUT ROOM. CLOSE TO SHOPPING AND GROCERY STORE.
We had a group of 6 that stayed here for the Final Four. Beautiful house! Each of us had our own room. Open kitchen and huge den were great for relaxing. Basketball goal on the driveway. Game room with pool table, shuffleboard and exercise equipment in basement. Town of Zionsville is beautiful. Recommend A Friendly Tavern and Greeks Pizzeria for restaurants and Big Scoop for dessert! Thanks Scarlet for a wonderful stay!
My family had been through many emergent medical situations over the past 6 to 8 months. We were in desperate need of time together to uplift one another, fellowship, and gather as much strength as possible from one another for the road ahead. I came across this listing on HomeAway, and thought it would be perfect! I had no idea just how perfect it would be. First of all, Scarlet is an absolute Angel on earth! She is so kind and eager to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable in any way possible. My family and I hadn't had a chance to all be together in that type of setting in over 20 years! If I typed 10,000 more words, I will never be able to describe the overall healing and positivity that took place. We were able to find shelter in our storm so to speak, and we found it in the comfort and serenity of Scarlet's home. What a blessing!
We stayed at this home in June for my parents 50th wedding anniv. I have 7 siblings, and we came with no small children, just siblings, spouses, and my parents. 17 of us in all. It was the perfect place to host our large group with plenty of space and a very warm, cozy, cottage-like feel. I do believe we'll stay there again as we loved the setting. However, I do have some honest feedback to provide Scarlet in hopes that the place can be improved for more renters. And so that upcoming renters are aware -- I do believe Scarlet wants the best for her renters, and I think honest feedback will help that.
1. Kitchen - In the description, it says "top quality kitchen amenities." This is HUGELY overrated. The kitchen is very nice and unique, but I would not describe any of the appliances top notch by any means. We had 8 women in the house and we all agreed the place needed an overall clean-up. The oven and fridge, and the kitchen in general, was just dirty. Pots and pans were super disorganized and the cabinets were very messy. It was difficult to find anything. The appliances are not new or even updated.
2. The grill leaves much to be desired. When we arrived, there were 3 live mice IN the grill. It was filthy and needed to be cleaned out. This was disappointing since we were grilling! The backyard in general was beautiful, but the outdoor patio furniture, again, was dirty and old. Which made the patio area not feel very inviting. So much potential!
3. Deposit - it took about 8 weeks to get my $500 back. We left the house cleaner than we found it. Scarlet was very difficult to get a hold of and a bit disorganized. I sent her my address in two different emails, called her, emailed her again…. and finally, she got back to me saying she didn't have my address. I had to send it by email AGAIN and I finally got a check in the mail after I pursued her on about 6 different occasions. She was very apologetic, but I still don't think this is acceptable.
4. The bedrooms were very accommodating and nice sized. Very quaint and unique - and Id love to hear more history on the house itself! It seems like the back half might have had an addition after the original build… it'd be cool to see a book about the history of the house. Bedrooms/bathrooms all seemed clean.
5. The house in general really was lovely. For a home that is rented out, it could def use some freshening up and updates, etc. But like I said, we hope to stay there again as a whole family!
Scarlet was great to work with as we used this VRBO to house our family and a bridesmaid during our daughter's wedding in West Lafayette Indiana. My only complaint is that I wish it was closer to West Lafayette! Well equipped kitchen and so great for entertaining a big group. On Sunday after the wedding, the comfortable couches in the common areas encouraged naps and relaxation!
We had a couples weekend trip here and had a great time. The guys got to go during the day to do their activities while their girls did their separate activities. It is very private but still close to many activities as well as down town Indianapolis. The owner was the most flexible, professional and kind person I had dealt with when looking at rental locations. I HIGHLY recommend this house!!!!
This property was the perfect complement to our golf trip on the Pete Dye Trail. Centrally located between the Lafayette and Indianapolis courses, this property has everything to keep the group entertained. From the fire pit, to ping pong, shuffle board, billiards, basketball, and ample room to toss the football, this property kept our group connected and hanging out together long after leaving the course. Truly the ideal property for a great golf trip!
Enjoy the happening events in the Great city Indianapolis, SPORTING EVENTS (COLTS, PACERS, BUTLER UNIVERSITY, GOLF, INDY 500, BRICK YARD. CONCERTS, THEATER, CONVENTION CENTER, FABULOUS RESTAURANTS AND MORE.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 14 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Notes||PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR SPECIAL REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS. Any pets must be cleared before confirming the reservation. If a pet is found in the house without owner approval. The full deposit will be acquired.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.