We own two units. Check out also unit 400737. You can see lots of photos of both of our units at our website: www.mauiainanalu.com
A perfect way to enjoy the beauty of Maui!!!
A home away from home:
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, convertible sofa allows for 6 people to sleep comfortably. Ground floor end unit.
* 2 on-site pools, one is a new Bali-style pool, jetted spa, cabanas and pool lounge area
* Located in Lahaina's Historic District
* Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping and award-winning Restaurants
* Walk to beautiful 505 Beach
* Walk to Surf Schools, learn to surf at Break-wall
* Puumana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
* 10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 35 minutes from Kahului Airport
* Enjoy whale watching, sunset dinner cruises, or excursions to the nearby islands of Molokai and Lanai, or experience snorkel/diving trips to the fascinating Molokini Crater.
* Nearby public tennis courts and golf resorts
* Recently remodeled facilities
* Three brand new air conditioners installed in May 2011!
* Cable Internet and WIFI installed in May 2013!
* New firm Mattresses installed in May 2013!
SPECIAL REDUCED RATES FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES:
ALL FALL DATES $125 PER NIGHT PLUS $135 CLEANING FEE.
Keywords: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Rick Russo is the Dean of Study Abroad at the University of California Berkeley.
Lance Burrows is a faculty member if English at Kinky University in Osaka Japan
Lahaina Town is a spectacular location in Maui. Our unit is a few minutes walk from Front Street where you will find the waterfront, restaurants, shops, galleries, and nightlife.
Aina Nalu has a true spa feeling. The infinity pool has a view of the mountains that is truly spectacular. Walking around the resort you will see lush foliage and tranquil fountains.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.