Lahaina Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
We own two units. Check out also unit 400737. You can see lots of photos of both of our units at our website: www.mauiainanalu.com
A perfect way to enjoy the beauty of Maui!!!
A home away from home:
* 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, convertible sofa allows for 6 people to sleep comfortably. Ground floor end unit.
* 2 on-site pools, one is a new Bali-style pool, jetted spa, cabanas and pool lounge area
* Located in Lahaina's Historic District
* Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping and award-winning Restaurants
* Walk to beautiful 505 Beach
* Walk to Surf Schools, learn to surf at Break-wall
* Puumana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
* 10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 35 minutes from Kahului Airport
* Enjoy whale watching, sunset dinner cruises, or excursions to the nearby islands of Molokai and Lanai, or experience snorkel/diving trips to the fascinating Molokini Crater.
* Nearby public tennis courts and golf resorts
* Recently remodeled facilities
* Three brand new air conditioners installed in May 2011!
* Cable Internet and WIFI installed in May 2013!
* New firm Mattresses installed in May 2013!
Keywords: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6), Aina Nalu, Saline Pool, Wifi,
FOR $125 PER NIGHT SPECIAL, PUT IN A REQUEST FOR 7 NIGHTS OR LONGER AND A QUOTE WITH THE SPECIAL PRICE WILL BE SENT BACK TO YOU. GOOD FOR BOTH LISTINGS: 400737 AND 319429. NEW BOOKINGS ONLY!!!
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Rick Russo is the Dean of Study Abroad at the University of California Berkeley.
Lance Burrows is a faculty member if English at Kinky University in Osaka Japan
Lahaina Town is a spectacular location in Maui. Our unit is a few minutes walk from Front Street where you will find the waterfront, restaurants, shops, galleries, and nightlife.
Aina Nalu has a true spa feeling. The infinity pool has a view of the mountains that is truly spectacular. Walking around the resort you will see lush foliage and tranquil fountains.