Please click the 'Calendar' button to check our availability. We only have a few days available for rental at the end of August.
Relax in one of the largest townhouses in downtown Ocean City. Located two blocks from the beach. And just one block from the bay. The boardwalk and all of it's famous attractions are just steps away...no need to fight traffic! Park two of your vehicles in your own private garage, and there's still room for a 3rd vehicle in a reserved parking spot. You may never need your car again during your stay!
This three level townhouse is HUGE by Ocean City Standards. It even includes a private Bedroom with its own private full-bath on the first floor.
Enjoy local restaurants & pubs like the NEW Pool Bar, Marina Deck, MR Ducks, Pickles Pub, Fishtales & Phillips Crab House, etc...all within walking distance. Take the kids to Layton's, Dip n Donuts, Jolly Rogers, Paradise Watersports and the 9th Street Fishing Pier. Walk to the famous White Marlin Tournament. Access to local attractions is effortless!! The more adventurous vacationers can easily travel across the Rt. 50 bridge to West Ocean City.
Keywords: large, garage, beach, big, deck, patio, parking, clean, spacious
* Our TH is new - less than 7 years old (most of OC is older housing)
* We are in downtown Ocean City - near the boardwalk / golf / restaurants / attractions
* We have 4 bedrooms (rare for OC)
* 2 of our bedrooms have private bathrooms - that means extra-Privacy for 2 couples!
* 3.5 Bathrooms! (rare for OC)
* We have 3 reserved spots (also rare for OC)
* 3 Flat-panel TVs with Cable
* WiFi Internet included
* 2 balconies
* Full-sized kitchen
* Stacked Washer/Dryer
* Two high capacity HVAC units - Stay COOL in the summer
There is nothing else like it in Ocean City.
Rather than stay in a small hotel room, or condo. Or constantly fighting traffic from West Ocean City. Stay at our townhouse and be close to everything. Nobody likes to spend their beach vacation driving everywhere and getting stuck in Ocean City Traffic. Walk to Breakfast at Laytons. Walk to the Boardwalk. Walk to the Beach. Walk to the Bay. Everything is so close.