La Quinta House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
SPECIAL PRICING November 1-25! Reduced rate of $1,700 a week. $350 per night/2 night minimum.
Imagine yourself in this private 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom, eleven year old home inside the gated Legends Community of PGA West in La Quinta. Begin your day with a cup of coffee on the back patio next to your private pool overlooking the 8th and 9th fairways of the private Tom Weiskopf golf course watching the gorgeous yellow and magenta sunrise highlighting the Santa Rosa Mountains. End the day with a stunning sunset as the sun slides behind the mountains just in front of you. It doesn’t get much better than this.
• 2,801 sq. ft., single level home faces west ensuring breathtaking evening views.
• Master Suite with king bed has sliding glass doors leading to the back patio with golf course views. Two sinks, large soaking bathtub for two, separate huge walk-in shower with two rain head shower heads, and a large walk-in closet.
• Great room with elegant slate floors and high ceilings, open and airy, includes a living room with HD TV, DVD, and a kitchen eating area. Two glass sliding doors and floor to ceiling windows overlook the backyard, golf course and mountains. A spacious area for family and friends to gather and enjoy each other’s company.
• Sunken bar overlooking the mountains, fully stocked with the glasses and utensils you need to make the perfect drink.
• A private dining room with a European feel and a large dining room table for six.
• Separate laundry room with washer, dryer and sink.
• Large two-car garage plus golf cart garage.
• Heated free-form saltwater pool with an attached elevated spa and waterfall.
• Free wireless Internet access and free local and long distance (within the U.S. and Canada) phone calls. Two air conditioning systems to keep you cool at
• Non-smoking. No pets.
Very large master suite with a very comfortable king size bed; Second bedroom with queen bed; Third bedroom with two twin beds. All bedrooms have high ceilings, lush carpeting, and include their own bathroom, TV , DVD player, and ceiling fan.
• The fully furnished kitchen features all the possible upgrades. Stainless steel appliances: side-by-side refrigerator equipped with filtered water and ice, dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, gas range, and a built-in microwave. Slab granite countertops and garbage disposal. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a coffee maker, toaster, and blender. Fully stocked with dishes, pots and pans, glasses and everything you’ll need. Gas BBQ on back patio.
• The kitchen island includes a sink and counter area with bar stools providing a great location to help prepare a meal, visit with someone who is, or watch your favorite sporting event on the big screen TV.
Located in the exclusive PGA West Community , within the city of La Quinta. Just 45 minutes (25 miles) from the Palm Springs International Airport.
A five to ten minute drive to the Polo Grounds, the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens, three public golf courses within PGA West, and scores of other courses just outside of PGA West, and abundant shopping and restaurants.
Keywords: Vacation Home
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Cathy Lehr
We live in Northern California and enjoy a number of activities. We are very active and enjoy the mountains and the desert.
Cathy Lehr purchased this house in 2002
Why Cathy Lehr chose La Quinta
We decided to buy a vacation home and looked throughout the desert to find the perfect location. We focused on finding a beautiful home with a large great room feel and a westerly view of the mountains. We found this home and it was perfect. It is in a very quiet and private location, and enjoys the view we were looking for. The sunrises shadowed on the Santa Rosa Mountains and the sunsets are extraordinary. The view is from the entire back of the house, the kitchen, great room, bar, pool and spa. It's a great home to entertain in and is very close to all the activities the desert has to offer.