Our studio condo has a large living/sleeping area, a new kitchenette, bathroom with granite counter top and slate flooring, tub/shower combo, and new storage cabinets below the sink. Beautiful views from the private lanai. Very conveniently located within the resort...close to the beach path, both pools and the tennis courts! Pool cabana with grills and full kitchen by the pool, just below the lanai. A cabana with laundry facilities and a large ice machine are just across the sidewalk from the front door.
* remodeled August 2010
* air conditioning
* coffee maker
* hot plate
* small refrigerator/freezer
* flat screen 32' LCD TV
* new Sealy Posturpedic California king mattress featuring contouring memory foam
* new double/full sleeper sofa
* private lanai
* slate and carpet flooring
* large chest of drawers for storage
* hair dryer
* glass shower/tub doors (no clingy shower curtains)
* New November 2010, bigger kitchenette with sink and small dining table for 2!
The location is very, very convenient within the resort (in the Hala building). It is right by the tennis counts and the beach path. It is also right between the two pools and close to each. The round pool below the lanai has a cabana with propane BBQ grills, tables and a kitchen available for your use. It is really nice to grill out while the kids swim with a quick walk back to the condo when you are done. Just beyond the condo's front walkway is a green lawn by the tennis courts which is a great place to have a picnic and watch the sun set. Also close to the front walkway is a place to rinse off after the beach, a large ice machine (great for coolers) and coin-operated laundry facilities.
Additional resort amenities include:
* complimentary golf cart service: Golf carts can take you to/from your car, condo, beach, etc.
* 2010 Fodor's Choice award-winning, main swimming pool
* 10 person hot tub with a large waterfall
* sandy beach entry into the pool and shallow area for the little ones
* waterfalls in the pool with a small cave behind one (our girls really enjoy this!)
* resort towel service: trade your wet resort towels for dry ones
* propane BBQ grills
* free parking
* 24 hour front desk
* water sport rentals (surf boards, additional snorkel gear, etc.)
* 8 tennis courts
* tennis pro shop
* tennis equipment rental
* beach access to Puu Poa beach (shared with the St. Regis next door)
* close proximity to world renowned Princeville golf courses with discounted rates!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to answer them. I hope you enjoy our condo as much as we do!
Be sure to check out our web site for more details and lots more pictures!
Please be aware that there is ongoing construction for the restaurant rebuild/front desk area (not close to our condo). There are also timeshare units in the resort that are under renovation. Work hours are strictly enforced and limited to 9:00am to 5:00pm. The units directly adjoining our condo are scheduled for renovation in Fall 2014. Other units at the far end of our building are scheduled for September to mid-November 2013.
Keywords: studio, resort, mountains, waterfall
Hawaii license #W3464188-01
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Construction on adjoining unit
Sep 12 2014 - Nov 14 2014
3 night minimum stay
Dec 20 - Dec 31
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200.00|
|cleaning on departure||$90.00 + Tax|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.