Regal Palms Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms , 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
No matter what type of vacation you are looking for, we have it! 4 star accomodations at an affordable price!
* Looking to spend time with the kids or grandkids? We're located right outside Orlando! 10 to 15 Minutes short drive to Disney, Universal Studios, Seaworld, and even the Kennedy space center for those astronauts in training. All without paying the extra money to stay at expensive Disney resorts. The resort has a Lazy River, water-slide & playground for kids and a kiddie pool.
If you are looking for something more local, Banana Jack's, a pirate themed family restaurant houses multiplel games and a children's fun zone right on campus.
* Looking for Rest and Relaxation? Our town house (unlike others) is only a 4+- min. walk away from Regal Palms' Pools, Lazy River, and day spa! Use of all resort facilities only costs $11.95 a day for your whole family!
* Looking for the competition? Equipped with a Volleyball court, Game Room, the Highlands Reserve Golf Club on campus. Regal Palms is excellent for the traveler looking for some action!
* Looking for some shopping? Not only is there a fair amount of shopping to be done at the resort and the nearby shopping centers, but Lake Buena Vista is only a half hour drive away! While at Lake Buena Vista be sure to treat yourself at the Rainforest Cafe!
* Traveling on business? Want to keep in touch with friends and family back home? Take advantage of our free wireless internet in the townhouse, or at the resort's clubhouse to get your work done! Regal Palms also has an internet cafe ($15 per hour) so 'No Computer' means 'No Problem!'
Our townhouse located at 545 Verona Ave is the perfect spot to be in the middle of it all! Our 4 bedroom 3½ bath villa is a spacious end unit that will comfortably handle up to 9 people. When you are not basking in the sun and swimming at the Regal Palms Resort pool complex, feel free to take advantage of all our townhouse has to offer. Whether you enjoy a good book, watching your favorite show on any of our 5 new flat screen LCD TVs, surfing the web on our wireless internet, or just enjoying some late night drinks on the master bedroom balcony... Make the most of your paradise vacation!
...But the fun doesn't stop there! Not only are there excellent restaurants such as The Bamboo Tiki Bar on campus & Applebees, or enjoy one of the best thin crust pizzas around at the Mia Pizza Pasta Kitchen. Catch the big game at the Regal Palms sports bar, or crank up the competition by creating one of your own in the game room. Treat your kids at one of the major theme parks or treat yourself at the Regal Palms fitness center and Ascencion Day Spa!
Pool Hours: 8:00am to 11:00pm
Spa Hours: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Health Club Hours: 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Keywords: Regal Palms, Davenport, Central-Disney-Orlando Area, Florida, USA (Just 8 miles southwest of Disney World -Close to Theme Parks)
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
Thank you for your interest. We will work hard to make your stay wonderful and the reservation process as seamless as possible. We want you to come back as often as possible. Milford, CT. is our permanent residence, but we love to bring our families to our 'home away from home' in our Vacation Villa in Florida. We call it CompuVilla. We're sure your family will love it too! Don't hesitate to call for information. You won't be disappointed. Lynda, Kurt and Frank
Lynda purchased this townhome in 2010
Why Lynda chose Regal Palms
The combination of the warm weather, and nearby fabulous attractions such as Disney World, and the on-campus facilities at Regal Palms made this the location to own into. The last two visits there we enjoyed the resort so much we never made it to Disney theme parks.
What makes this townhome unique
Our unit, which we purchased in June 2010, has been completely redecorated by a professional home decorator and furnished with new bedding, furniture, and appliances, so the unit is a pleasure to stay in. If you bring your laptop, wireless internet is available at our townhouse and the resort cafe. 4 New flat-screened LCD TV's have also been purchased for the unit - and your viewing pleasure! You can walk to everything. We are close to the resort facilities unlike some other units in the complex.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My family and I enjoyed our stay. The resort facilities were great for kids of all ages including my easily bored Teenage children. The Condo with four bedrooms was perfect for a family of five. It was great to have such lovely facilities so close to all the theme parks and the price was a bargain. I would recommend a shade over the giant hallway window to save on air conditioning during those hot summer days.