This chic 1130 sq ft luxury apartment is located in a beautiful Haussmann-era building. The building has been used as a location by renowned filmmaker Francois Truffaut, but the real star is the Eiffel Tower framed by the apartment’s French windows.
Located on the third floor, the renovated apartment has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one of which has a deep bathtub, and an open floor plan with kitchen, dining and living areas.
Ideal for any kind of romantic getaway—a wedding, an engagement or an anniversary—this enchanting space promises an intimate experience of the City of Lights.
Modern amenities include A/C, four flat-screen TVs, free Internet access, local telephone usage with free US calling, hi-fi and washer/drier. Also it has a home gym machine.
There is also elevator access
Neighborhood : Trocadero, Eiffel tower, Passy area : This apartment is located at the bottom of Trocadero, facing the Eiffel Tower, behind Passy area
The Trocadero esplanade offers the most beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars. Rue de Passy is located at 5 minutes walk only. In the neighboring streets all sorts of services are found. Many shops and stores are close to the apartment : Bakery, Butchery, Supermarket, Open air market, Theater, Restaurant, Cafe, Doctor, Drugstore.
The rue de Passy is not just all about historical charm - this upmarket area features designer boutiques. Joseph, Kenzo, Guerlain and L'Occitane rub shoulders with more familiar names such as Gap and Esprit. You also have Grocery store, cinema, cafe on Rue de Passy. When tired out from shopping, the numerous delightful tea rooms provide you with a welcome break.
At the top of the rue de Passy the 'jardins du Ranelagh' with their centuries old chestnut trees are the perfect place for a stroll. The kids will enjoy the authentic Parisian puppet theater, the merry-go-round and the donkey rides. The finest collection of Monet artwork can be viewed at the 'musee Marmottan' located just by the garden. The Eiffel Tower is only a few minutes away, across the Seine river.
•The price of 35m2 (450 sq.ft.) hotel rooms in this very select district are between 900-1000€/night. We are very well priced for this extremely expensive district and our apartment is 108m2, luxurious and fully equipped. You will be able to compare with the Four Seasons Hotel which is just around the block and the Plaza Athenee which is just further down the street.
Monthly rent: weekly rate X 4 plus additional nights.
• If you want to book your stay at our place, we will send you the rental contract and you will need to make a full payment via bank transfer for the total amount of your stay. A fully refundable damage deposit of 2500 € plus damage security insurance is required. We will refund the deposit upon your departure if there are no incidents during the stay, or extra incurring cost. All Bank Commissions will be paid by the guest. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any enquiries.
• Cancellation policy: No refunds, however you may change your dates based on availability up to 60 days prior. Our calendar is up to date on a daily basis.
• Cleaning service is manadotry throughout the length of your stay, except Sundays. Towels and linens are provided, as well as all the necessary supplies for the washing and dish washing machines.
• Grocery shopping ready for your arrival can be arranged.
• Free high speed Internet WiFi and over 200 cable channels.