Saugatuck / Douglas Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-8)
This is your gateway to a perfect vacation?
This all season vacation home has all the luxurious creature-comforts of modern day life for a relaxing vacation. Home away from home. Perfect in every way; a romantic getaway for you and yours, a family vacation with the kids, or a reunion with friends.
Kingfisher cove cedar wood cabins were newly constructed in 2007 and are perfectly located in a beautiful nature reserve just steps from the banks of Lake Goshorn and minutes from downtown Saugatuck. Kingfisher Cove is the perfect place for enjoying outdoor activities, boating, fishing and canoeing, just steps from your front door. Three miles from downtown Saugatuck and Douglas, the convenient location allows you easy access to all the area has to offer - Just minutes from the Saugatuck Dunes State Park and some of the most pristine beaches in the world on Lake Michigan.
With a long list of additional features including hot tub, free access to association pool and large screened-in porch there's something for everyone to enjoy. Don't forget your fishing poles for lazy days on the floating dock!
Here a summary of some of the amenities available at Pinetree cabin at Kingfisher Cove
Sleeps up to Eight:
- Second floor Master Suite with queen size hickory log bed, On suite luxurious bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet.
- Ground floor guest bedroom with queen size hickory bed.
- Additional bedroom with 2 hickory log bunk bed.
- All bedrooms have large closets, bed linens and cozy comforters provided.
- Loft sleeping quarters with 2 full size pull out sofa beds.
Kitchen and self catering facilities:
Kitchen is fully equipped with electric stove, microwave, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, cooking and baking utensils, lots of counter space and dinner service for eight.
- 42in Plasma screen television in the loft, with basic cable, and available On-Demand movies and sports
- Stereo, with AM/FM tuner, CD player and iPod dock with remote
- Large selection of board games available for all age groups.
Relaxation and Outdoor experience:
- Four season hot tub is the best place to unwind
- Free access to association swimming pool
- There is a paved patio area equipped with a gas grill for the BBQ experience.
- Screened porch on the back of the house offers a dining table to enjoy your culinary delights while enjoying the outdoor wooded view. There are also rocking chairs to relax and unwind with a cup of herbal tea.
- Great Room features 22ft high wood-burning fireplace to gather round for evening conversation and board games
- Boarded walk all way to Lake Goshorn is only a short leisurely walk through the woods
- Oval beach is only a 10 minute drive from the doorstep and Sand Dunes national park is 5 min drive.
Bring your bikes for a leisurely cycle ride(20-30 min) in to down town Saugatuck on a family friendly cycle path separated from the Hwy.
Other Activities: Dune Rides - Saugatuck Dunes State Park, Winneries - Fenn Valley Winery & Vineyards, Art Gallaries and studios, and live theatre and music - Saugatuck Arts Center.
And just in case, there's a Washer/Dryer - complete laundry accessories, including ironing board and iron.
Choose Kingfisher cove, pinetree cabin for your next vacation? You will not be disappointed.
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
We are a family of 5 that loves to travel. When we are not travelling we spend most of our weekends at KFC. Our little paradise at KFC offers everything we need for a relaxing family vacation and more...
Saugatuck is centrally located with 1.5 hrs from Lansing, 2 Hrs from Chicago, 25 min from Grand Rapids. Newly build condominium. Great place for a family vacation or a romantic get-away.