Come visit the Lake Buena Vista Resort, the place with no boundaries! Stay in the 3 bedroom/2 bathroom 15th floor penthouse suite.
The balcony offers a multi-view, with fireworks from Disney World on the left-hand-side, partial pool view on the right-hand-side, and woodland/SeaWorld view straight ahead! Enjoy the sunrise from the balcony.
The fireworks can also be seen from the second and third bedroom windows as well.
All the amenities of home while on vacation! Located in the newest building in the resort.
The Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores are just steps away. Enjoy deep discounts on name-brand items.
• FREE scheduled shuttle service to Disney, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld
• FREE high-speed wired internet
• FREE cable TV in all bedrooms
• FREE local telephone calls
• FREE garage parking
• View of the fireworks, woodland, partial view of pirate ship pool and complete view of hot tub. Watch the sunrise and sunset right from the balcony
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and TV’s in every room!
• Master bedroom has KING sized bed, Jacuzzi, shower stall, TV
• 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds, TV
• 3rd bedroom has KING sized bed, TV
• Sleeper sofa in family room and a big flat screen TV
• Kitchen features granite countertops, full-sized fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, small appliances and cooking utensils (pot/pans)
• Each unit has individually controlled thermostat (heat and A/C)
• Ceiling fans and alarm clocks in each room
• Washer/dryer ensuite
• All bathrooms have tiled floors, hair driers, lighted makeup mirrors, and granite countertops
• Patio set on balcony
• Frankie Farrell’s Irish Pub & Grille, Pizza Hut, convenience store, and fully-equipped fitness center located within the resort
• Ironing board, clothes iron, and vacuum already in the unit
• World famous Pirate ship pool with slide, and 3 hot tubs
• Poolside restaurant and tiki bar, lounge chairs, and hammocks with lots of free towels available poolside
• Purchase discounted tickets to major attractions, right in the main lobby
• Luxury spa and salon available onsite
Keywords: condo, condominium, luxury, pirate, ship, pool, lake buena vista, Disney, shuttle, resort, penthouse, jacuzzi, florida, orlando,
Great unit in good condition. The owner was able to provide us with a pack n play for our stay. Used the shuttle service, was reasonable though timing wasn't the most convenient. Would highly recommend this unit and owner.
Stayed the first time last year, then we went back again this year. Rates were reasonable, place was clean, close to parks. Would recommend.
Fantastic resort for the family. The kids loved the pirate ship pool while the adults relaxed in the hot tubs. Unit was clean, and the owner was quick to respond to email. Reasonable rates for our stay to boot.
We have been to the resort twice and have had a fabulous stay each time! The children love going to Disney and coming back to swim in the pool. It is by far our favorite pool we have ever been to! The room was very clean and had a great layout. Very convenient and great place to be!
We had a party of 5 and this unit was perfect for us. Bldg 5 is closest to the pool. Kitchen was great for cooking all our meals. Housekeeping staff was not very accomodative to our requests...appeared to be understaffed...but this isn't the owners fault. 7-15 mins to each of the parks. Huge savings over staying on the Disney grounds. Owner was quick to help via email. Would recommend to friends and will stay again.
We were very pleased with the condo! It was clean, well maintained, and was comfortable enough for a family of 6.The pool is amazing and the kids really enjoyed it! We didn't see any fireworks but it is quite possible that we were not looking at the right times. The only issue we had was the parking! It was hard finding somewhere close to our building coming in later in the evenings. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone and we would definitely stay there again!!!!