Do you want to relax in a tranquil environment surrounded by mountains, and feel as if you have been transported to a different time and place?
Do you want the tranquil environment and easy access to activities? Do you want to enjoy it all in a new 3 bedroom 2 bath home that is comfortably furnished with a blend of modern and authentic southwestern decor?
Beautifully situated among the San Cayetano mountains, we have created the perfect place for you to call home when visiting southern Arizona.
The home includes the following features:
* Master bedroom has a king-size bed, bathroom with oversize tub, foldaway crib in the walk-in closet. Feel free to use the treadmill, or plug in and play the electric guitar.
* Second bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the third bedroom has two twin-size beds.
* All bedrooms have beautiful mountain views.
Why the Owner Chose Rio Rico: My husband and I took a trip to visit the Southwest. Our trip began with a flight to Houston, TX. We drove through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. This was a total of 17 ½ hours of driving done over a span of 12 days. It was an amazing trip. When we entered Arizona and saw Rio Rico, we fell in love with it instantly and decided to call it home when we retire. So, we bought a home and are renting it out in the meantime.
The Unique Benefits of this House: We have completely furnished the house from head to toe. All you need is your clothes and food and we have taken care of the rest. We love that you want to stay in our home and we have ensured that you will have a wonderful and comfortable time.
"This is a new, well-equipped house in a friendly community. It is well situated for visiting the many interesting sites of Southern Arizona. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and our escape from the Canadian winter very much."
We are a happy New York based couple who has a love for beautiful mountain views, clean living, outdoor space, and fresh air.
My husband and I took a trip to visit the Southwest. Our trip began with a flight to Houston, TX. We drove through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. This was a total of 17 ½ hours of driving done over a span of 12 days. It was an amazing trip. When we entered Arizona and saw Rio Rico, we fell in love with it instantly and decided to call it home when we retire. So, we bought a home and are renting it out in the meantime.
With easy access to:
* World-class golf (Tin Cup filmed nearby).
* An artist’s village, with shopping, fine dining, and outdoor cafes (Tubac).
* A fitness center with Olympic-size heated pool and daycare.
* National landmarks tracing southwest history from 18th century settlements (Tumacacori, Tubac Presidio, San Xavier – “White Dove of the Desert”) to the “wild-west” era of the 19th century (Tombstone).
* Lakes for fishing, swimming, boating (Patagonia).
* Hiking and riding trails.
* Caverns (Kartchner, Colossal Cave).
* Theme parks and interactive museums (Tucson Studios, Sonoran Desert museum, Pima Air and Space museum).
* And more…
If you want to more actively explore all that Southern Arizona has to offer, you’ve come to the right place.
Other Activities: shopping, wildlife viewing, rock climbing, spa
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2014 - Nov 30 2014
7 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Prefer a check or bank transfer. Will accept Paypal.|
|Notes||Note: Extra night - $115 (winter rate) or $85 (summer rate).
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change.
A 50% deposit is required at time of booking.;
Check or bank transfer preferred.
Credit cards accepted via Paypal.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.