|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Welcome to Lake Tahoe and step into luxury at the 5 Rivers Tahoe Retreat. Our beautiful NEWLY constructed home has 3,000 plus sq ft open floor plan and is accented with beautiful hardwood/natural stone throughout. The home features all the amenities including HOT TUB, POOL TABLE, HD cable TV with DVR, Wireless INTERNET, Foosball, Large Jetted Bathtub, High-end furnishings and a fully equipped GOURMET KITCHEN. This home is serene and private with 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, a Game Room and large private Decks with meadow, and mountain views. 2 Fireplaces will set the mood after a great day of Lake Tahoe recreation. A home for all seasons, 5 Rivers Tahoe Retreat is the perfect home for family and friends.
Home Features: Upstairs: -The magnificent Great Room features Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Floors, a wall of windows with a beautiful view, Luxurious Leather Couches, a beautiful stone Fireplace; 50'' HDTV with Surround Sound entertainment system plus Wireless Internet. -Large deck off the great room offers an unforgettable view of the meadows and has stainless steel propane BBQ Grill available during the summer months. Downstairs: The Entertainment/ Game Room features - Brand new Pool Table. - Flatsscreen TV, DVD player, video player and Gaming System. - Games for kids and adults.
Gourmet Kitchen Features: - High-end Stainless Steel Appliances- gas cook-top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher & oven.
- Slab Granite counters tops, natural stone flooring and Sky Lights.
- Convenient cooking island with 5 burner gas cook top.
- Huge Breakfast bar with extra seating for four. - Stainless steel double sink with a window over it.
- The dining area with Wooden Floors has a large table that seats eight. -It also has an adjoining Half Bath.
Distance And Time To Key Destinations: • Stateline Casinos and gourmet restaurants – 3.7 miles, approx. 5 mins.
• Heavenly Ski Resort – 4.1 miles, approx. 7 mins.
• Kirkwood Ski And Summer Resort – 32.6 miles, approx. 45 mins.
• Sierra at Tahoe Ski Resort – 13.9 miles, approx. 25 mins.
• Lake Tahoe - Just 5 min drive
• Golf Course - 5-7 min
• Reno/Tahoe International airport- 60.3 miles, approx 1 hr 20 mins.
Our stay at 5 rivers was wonderful. The home is beautiful and had everything we needed for our vacation. It was conveniently located to everything on the south side. There were 11 of us and we all fit with room to spare. The owners were very easy to work with. Overall it exceeded our expectations.
Stayed here over New Years with 3 other couples - plenty of room! The open kitchen and great room area are ideal for group stays because we can all be in the kitchen and not trip over one another. The furnishings are comfortable and I like that the hot tub had a deck above it so we didn't have to walk through snow to get to it!
The location was only minutes from Stateline and only 30-45 minutes from Kirkwood Ski Resort - our favorite haunt! Would definitely stay here again!
The house was beautiful. Even more so it person than the pictures. My family was awed and complimented on such a great fine. Definitely one of the most mordern rental of all the rentals we booked prior. Thank you!
We all had a wonderful time. Because of the warm weather, we did not use the fire place or hot tub. The kids loved the Foosball table and the adults enjoyed the pool table. For me personally I enjoyed everything especially the kitchen. It was so spacious and open. We had 14 ppl and there was plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. The cabin was centrally located, 10 minutes from the Casino and 25 minutes from Sierra at Tahoe. All in all everything was great, definitely a 5. For sure will recommend to family and friends.
I planned this as a nice little weekend retreat for us and our friends to spend some time together when life pulls everyone their separate ways. The cabin was really easy to find and is very nice. Granite counter tops, flat screen, nice wood cabinets and a nice tall table that we were all able to sit at for meals! The upstairs was excellent open space for playing games and just enjoying time spent with each other. And despite two couples sharing a room, all 5 couples had their own beds! No singles to share! This is actually harder to find than you think!
Ok, so I give this place 5 stars because I had such a good time and this really is a nice place to stay. However, I just want to give a heads up to a couple things that I learned upon my stay that others may want to think about.
1. The hot tub. I usually try to find cabins that have nice hot tubs and didn't really look into how big this one was. This is a smaller one. 2 people fit good; 4 would be really stretching it. It can also only be accessed through one of the bedrooms. Wasn't a huge disappointment, but just letting others know if the hot tub is of big importance to you.
2. The outside deck is smaller than I woulda liked. I REALLY wish the deck stretched the whole way across the second floor of the cabin. This way we all could have enjoyed the nice weather and maybe even eaten outside one of the nights! But, it is what it is, and this would probably be an expensive addition onto the cabin. Again, not a huge problem, just something to think about if this is something important to people with a group more than 6. (Oh, and just make sure the BBQ is clean before you use it. A lot of grease left on from previous renters when we went to use it!)
All in all, this is an excellent cabin to stay at. I have no doubt that I will be returning sometime in the future!
My group loved our stay at this cabin! Kitchen was well stocked, upstairs had tons of space for big groups, and rooms were nice and accommodated all of us nicely. The pool table downstairs and jacuzzi were a nice addition as well!
Amazing cabin... Amazing location... Amazing price... Amazing communication... Everything about this cabin is amazing.
If you're looking through a bunch of cabins and having a hard time finding the right one, this is definitely a safe route to go. Guarantee!
Montgomery Estates, South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe South Shore CA, Lake Tahoe California, California, USA (2469 Wagon Train Trail, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe) --- It is Centrally Located between all 3 south shore ski resorts, within minutes of skiing, biking, hiking, beach, entertainment at the Stateline and anything else you may desire at Lake Tahoe. A quick 6-7 minutes drive to world class gaming/casinos, nightlife, major ski resports including Heavenly and the lake!!
Other Activities: shopping, boating, kayaking, health/beauty spa, parasailing, snowboarding, rock climbing, racquetball, horseshoes, hot air ballooning, mini golf
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning||$250 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until dates are confirmed.
Additional fees apply to payments made via credit card or non-verified PayPal.
Security deposit due at time of booking and is held on a credit card until check-out verified by management.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.