Experience historic North Kohala, Birthplace of King Kamehameha. An 1,100 sq. ft. guest appartment located on a 12-acre avocado & lime orchard. Perfect for couples and small families at an affordable price. Complete privacy with panoramic ocean and mountain views.
The Accommodation features:
* A spacious, comfortable layout with custom cabinetry throughout.
* Fully equipped teak kitchen & 2 dining areas.
* Living room with Lazy-Boy double sofa bed.
* One bedroom with one queen size bed.
* Full bath with oversized tile shower.
* 150 Channel Satellite TV, stereo, VCR & CD.
Five miles north of Kapaau, a sleepy community awakening with small boutiques and art galleries. Near Keokea Beach and only a 2 mile drive to magnificent Pololu Valley.
Things to See & Do Nearby:
* Hike to the black sand beach in Pololu Valley.
* Picnic at Keokea Beach Park .
* See Lapakahi Historical Park - a 600-year-old reconstructed Hawaiian fishing village.
* Experience Kohala scenery & waterfalls.
* Kayak historic Kohala Sugar Plantation ditch.
* Visit art galleries and the original King Kamehameha Statue in Kapaau.
* Explore immense Mookini Heiau.
* Whale watching (December - April).
Keywords: apartment, flat,
Dear Kathy and Peter, Thank you so much for your hospitality. This place is wonderful...stunning views and spaciousness, beautifully and thoughtfully appointed and stocked so completely that cooking here was a breeze. Peter, your eye for design, choice of woods and workmanship is duly noted.
We are retired professionals who moved to the Big Island for its Beauty and serenity. For those looking for these qualities, we believe our part of the Island is the most worthwhile to visit.
Most of the other activities not included are available at the World Class Resorts 35 minutes from the property. This includes Spas, parasailing, health clubs, massages, etc. Excellent whale watching from the area, and even the property. Views of Maui.