* Roomy five bedroom house on the Chewuch River in Winthrop.
* Three bedrooms upstairs (2Q,1D) with full bathroom (toilet in separate room).
* Two bedrooms downstairs (1Q, 1D) with full bathroom (tub and shower).
* Living room with 3 couches; spacious, overlooking downtown Winthrop.
* Dining room with two tables, seats 10 very comfortably.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with full size stove/oven, microwave, several counter top appliances.
* Back porch, glassed-in, overlooking large, privacy-fenced back yard on river bank.
* Large covered front porch for people watching the boardwalk.
* Backyard is large, has two picnic tables, a gas BBQ, is very private, on Chewuch River bank.
* Towels/ sheets provided.
* Great for large parties, family reunions, multiple couples/families.
Keywords: Five bedroom house on the river in Winthrop. Spacious, unpretentious, just like Grandma's. Fully-equipped kitchen, large living room, dining area seats 10. Glassed-in back porch, covered front porch overlooks main street, large privacy-fenced back yard on riverbank. Electric heat in each room and gas free-standing fireplace. Great for multiple families, large groups, family reunions.
We have lived in the valley since 1980, when we came here as youngsters. We like old and timeless lifestyles and the houses and people that go along with them. We tried to retain the original character of Hazel's while bringing up to modern standard the essentials.
If you want to feel some of the charm of the old Winthrop Hazel's just might be the place for you.
Back before the era of screens and electronic entertainment, sitting on a front porch watching town's activity, sharing a glass of iced tea with someone strolling by, was a social pass time. Hazel's has the front porch for just this. A large covered porch allows for people watching and a type of visual entertainment that was popular in days gone by.
Hazel's is at the quiet end of Riverside Ave, the main street in town. The backyard overlooks the Chewuch River, 30 feet away. There is a town trailhead for skiing in winter and biking in summer. Restaurants, brew pub, bar, bike/ski rentals, shops in abundance, all within 5 minute walk.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.