North Topsail Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 13-14)
* Beautiful custom-built home in Exclusive Dolphin Shores subdivision. New rental in 2010.
* Quiet neighborhood streets for the kids to play and bike ride. No busy streets to cross
to get to the beach.
* Neighborhood has two private beach accesses with a bath house, gazebo and picnic area on the ocean.
* Private dock and gazebo on the bay for fishing or watching sunsets.
* House is on the highest point in North Topsail with spectacular views of the ocean and
sunsets over Chadwick Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway.
* 5,000 square feet of living space. 3,000 Square feet of beautifully decorated interior space
and 2,000 square feet of wrap-around decking.
* Elevator to all floors.
* Six person Hot tub overlooking the ocean.
* Outside completely enclosed shower and dressing area.
* Screened porch off kitchen for sunset dining viewing boats on the Intracoastal Waterway.
* Two king master bedrooms with private decks, one with a jacuzzi tub and a walk in garden
* Two queen bedrooms.
* Bunk bedroom with 3 twins and a double bed.
* Large laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and folding counter.
* 55 inch HD home theater in living room with extensive DVD collection.
* Flat screen HD TV's in each bedroom.
* High speed wireless internet access.
* Free local and long distance domestic phone service.
* Covered parking for three vehicles and ample parking on driveway.
*Linen services available: Please ask for names and numbers
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND RESPONSIBLE: ALWAYS CALL OUR NUMBERS LISTED ON THIS WEBPAGE BEFORE SENDING ANY PAYMENTS TO VERIFY THAT YOU ARE INDEED COMMUNICATING WITH THE LEGITIMATE MANAGER AND/OR OWNER. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR SCAMS.
Keywords: Ocean view Home, Topsail Island, 5 bedroom, sound view, Intracoastal waterway view
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Cheryl Holder
Vice President of Investments with a 21 year old son and 24 year old daughter. Native of Massachusetts. Lived in Raleigh, NC for 28 years.
Cheryl Holder purchased this house in 2009
Why Cheryl Holder chose North Topsail Beach
North Topsail Beach in my opinion is one of the last unspoiled beaches on the east coast. It has been my family's getaway since my kids were young. We could let the kids roam and have fun without having to worry about them. It's a great, safe family oriented beach with lots of memories.
What makes this house unique
We purchased this house because it sits on the dunes almost 30 feet above sea level. The views are spectacular. We have sunrise views over the ocean and sunset views over Chadwick Bay and the Intracoastal. The beach is a 90 second walk away from the house and the boat dock and kayaking is right behind the house. The location is perfect for my beach and water loving family.
Guestbook comments from the manager
First of all, we'd like to thank you so much for allowing us to stay Saturday night. You didn't have to do that, and we realize that it inconvenienced you.
We love your house. It is beautiful and you are so lucky to have it. You have really been blessed. We had a great time and plan on coming back to North Topsail next year. The elevator is essential because my 82 year old mother came with us and she wouldn't have been able to walk the steps. Thank you again.