Steamboat Springs Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 5 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Enjoy your mountain get away at one of Steamboats' ultimate luxury properties, built in a private townhome configuration and located within walking distance to the slopes and gondola. Our vacation home features log and post style architecture with rancher’s stone and aged woods. The generous living space, multi-levels, loft area and high quality furnishings make this the perfect backdrop for relaxing with family and friends.
Our retreat offers:
- 3,000+ square feet of high end luxury amenities
- 5 Bedrooms with 5½ Bathrooms (2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds and Bunk Room for 4)
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops, Viking appliances, all essential cookware and seating for 4
- Deluxe dining area with seating area for 10
- Private 5 person hot tub and gas grill on balcony with mountain views
- Ping Pong, Nintendo Wii, Bose docking station, WiFi and 7 flat screen TV’s throughout
- Heated Garage
- In-unit full size washer & dryer
- Courtesy Private Shuttle service to gondola and to downtown Steamboat (winter only)
- The Cimarron Clubhouse, located just a few steps away, offers a fitness center and heated outdoor pool & spa
No smoking or pets, please. All rentals subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
Keywords: Luxury townhome, ski area
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
A family of novice skiers whose kids are surpassing mom & dad in the skiing arena!
The Owner purchased this townhome in 2010
Why The Owner chose Steamboat Springs
We chose Steamboat for its authentic feel and family friendliness. We bought at Cimarron for its deluxe finishes, incredible amount of space and prime mountain location. Nothing else we looked at could compare to Cimarron; it's ideally suited to host family gatherings! We have been very happy with our purchase and our certain you will enjoy your stay!
What makes this townhome unique
More space and amenities compared to other units this close to the mountain.