Townsend Cabin Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Our beautiful white cedar cabin is perched over the rolling hills of Townsend, Tennessee, offering an unmatched view of the Smoky Mountains. This Smoky Mountain getaway is perfect for sharing with friends and family alike for a wonderful, relaxing time away from the daily grind.
With proximity to the unique shopping and attractions offered in historic Gatlinburg (just 24 miles), as well as the big-city allure of Knoxville (just 30 miles), this is truly the perfect location to experience the best of it all.
If your goal is to get away from all the hustle and bustle, without straying too far from modern comforts, our cozy cabin is absolutely ideal.
* Pet Friendly: With advance permission only.
* Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker. Both levels are accessible from the ground.
* Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker.
* Kid Friendly: Inquire for minimum age/supervisory requirements.
* Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Inquire for minimum age/supervisory requirements.
* Smoking Not Allowed: No smoking allowed inside the residence. $300 penalty and forfeiture of deposit for violations.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for the opportunity to rent your Townsend cabin on Nov. 7-9. I tried to do the review on the website but couldn't get it to scroll down. We would definitely rate our stay 5 stars. Our family of 11 loved the cabin. While we have always loved Townsend they always preferred to stay in Gatlinburg. When we were leaving they said they voted to make this place our annual birthday retreat. We hope we left everything in top shape.