Townsend Cabin Rental Photos and Description
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Our beautiful white cedar cabin is perched over the rolling hills of Townsend, Tennessee, offering an unmatched view of the Smoky Mountains. This Smoky Mountain getaway is perfect for sharing with friends and family alike for a wonderful, relaxing time away from the daily grind.
With proximity to the unique shopping and attractions offered in historic Gatlinburg (just 24 miles), as well as the big-city allure of Knoxville (just 30 miles), this is truly the perfect location to experience the best of it all.
If your goal is to get away from all the hustle and bustle, without straying too far from modern comforts, our cozy cabin is absolutely ideal.
* Pet Friendly: With advance permission only.
* Handicapped Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker. Both levels are accessible from the ground.
* Wheelchair Accessible (may have limitations): Rear entrance ramp and upstairs master suite suitable for person with wheelchair or walker.
* Kid Friendly: Inquire for minimum age/supervisory requirements.
* Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Inquire for minimum age/supervisory requirements.
* Smoking Not Allowed: No smoking allowed inside the residence. $300 penalty and forfeiture of deposit for violations.
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the owner
Your home is immaculate! Every nook and cranny is clean. Kitchen is nicely stocked with equipment. Beds are comfortable. My sister uses a wheelchair. Thanks for the ramp, shower bars, toilet bars. With these accommodations her needs can be met and we can all be together. This is our second visit. I hope we can return.