Calypso Resort Towers Condo Rental Photos and Description
Beach Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
HELLO and THANK YOU for taking interest in renting our luxury condo in Panama City Beach which overlooks the beautiful white beaches and Gulf of Mexico. Here are some great reasons to stay with us:
• LOCATION, LOCATION, and LOCATION: Our luxurious condo is beach front located on the 18th floor in the East Tower of the Calypso Resort Towers offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. It is just a short walk to the Pier Park entertainment district and the Dan Russell Pier. Stroll along the pier to see what the fisherman are catching and then walk across the street to Pier Park for some excellent food, drink, shopping, and entertainment! The Calypso is the closest resort to both of these attractions.
• COMFORTABLY SLEEP FROM 6 TO 8:
~ MASTER SUITE & BATH: The master suite includes a king size bed complete with luxury linens and lots of pillows! There is a large sliding glass door (your own access to the private balcony) that provides a fabulous view of the Gulf of Mexico. There is an armoire that contains drawers for your clothing (unpack and stay for a while), a 32 Inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind from a busy day. A walk-in closet is also available to hang up your party dress and other clothing. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The master suite includes your own private full bathroom with double sinks.
~ GUEST SUITE & BATH: The guest suite includes a queen size bed complete with luxury linens and pillows! There is a window with a view of Pier Park. There is an armoire that contains drawers for your clothing, a 32 Inch Flat Screen TV and DVD Player to enjoy while you unwind. A walk-in closet is also available. An iron and ironing board are available for your convenience. The guest bedroom suite has its own private entry to the hall full bathroom.
~ BUNK ROOM: The kids get their own room that includes bunk beds, dresser, Flat Screen TV, DVD/VHS Player Combination and a place to play. The bunk room is located across the hall from the guest room and the hall bathroom.
~ LIVING ROOM SLEEPER/SOFA: For the extra guests we have a comfortable sofa by day and an extra queen size bed at night.
• KITCHEN: The full kitchen includes a refrigerator with ice dispenser in the door, oven, stove top, microwave, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, glasses, pots, pans, bowls and all eating and cooking utensils. There is also a large pantry closet to store all of your goodies. From the kitchen you have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• DINING AREA: The dining area includes a large table with six chairs and a breakfast bar with three bar stools. There is plenty of room for everyone to sit down and enjoy their meal. From the dining area you also have a great view of the Gulf of Mexico!
• WET BAR: There is a wet bar between the kitchen and dining area. The wet bar includes a sink and plenty of space to mix your favorite drinks!
• LIVING ROOM: The living room includes a comfortable sofa, two chairs, end tables & lamps and coffee table. There is a BIG SCREEN 55 inch LED TV, Blue Ray DVD Player and stereo. There are large windows and a sliding door (provides access to your private balcony) that provides great views of the Gulf of Mexico!
• BALCONY: Your very own private balcony stretches the length of the living and master bedrooms. There are four chairs, two tables and lounge chair for your relaxation and enjoyment. From here you have great views of the pools below, white sandy beach, emerald water and unbelievable sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico! A great place to start the day with a cup of coffee or end the day unwinding with your favorite drink as you watch the sun set over the horizon!
• LAUNDRY ROOM: The laundry room includes both a full size washer and dryer. There is also an additional closet available for you to store all of your stuff!
• CEILING FANS: For your comfort, there are ceiling fans located in the living room, master bedroom, guest bedroom and bunk room.
• FREE INTERNET: For your convenience WIRELESS internet access is available in our condo (including reception on the balcony). Wired internet connection is also available.
• FREE BEACH LOUNGE CHAIRS AND UMBRELLA SERVICE: During the summer season, your rental includes free access to two beach chairs and a beach umbrella already set up and waiting for you each day. You are just footsteps away from the condo to the beach.
• TWO POOLS: Two large lagoon style pools are beach side landscaped with tropical plants and palm trees. The pools are heated during the cooler months. A Tiki Bar is located between the pools and offers cold refreshing drinks during the summer months.
• FITNESS ROOM: There is an on-site fitness room.
• FREE PARKING AND CONDO ACCESS: A secured parking garage is available for your use. It is located across the street and is connected to the towers by a temperature controlled elevated walk way. There are three high speed elevators located in each tower for your convenience.
• TELEPHONES: There are telephones available in the living room and master bedroom.
• NO PETS & NO SMOKING: So that everyone can enjoy their stay, pets are not allowed and smoking is prohibited.
• MINIMUM RENTAL AGE: There is a minimum age of 25 required to rent at the Calypso.
* RATES & SPECIAL DEALS: Please check our Rate Details below. Check often for our special 'All Inclusive' rates! If you don't see the special you are looking for send us an email and we will see what we can do for you!
* AQUA CONDO: If you don't see the dates available that you want, check out our Aqua condo at VRBO #602242!
Keywords: Calypso, condo, vacation rental, vacation home, rental, Pier Park, Panama City Beach, ocean front, beach front, gulf, Florida, beach, pool, vacation, golf, shopping, fishing, Panama City, luxury, deluxe, Gulf of Mexico, Big Screen TV,
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Thank you for considering our condo for your next vacation! We live in Texas and have purchased this beautiful luxury condo in Panama City Beach. Our family vacations often at the beach and knows what guests expect when they rent a place to stay. We will do our best to make sure that you enjoy your stay, tell your friends and family about our place, and keep returning year after year!
Randy purchased this condo in 2010
Why Randy chose Calypso Resort Towers
For some time we have been looking for a place to retire one day. We both love the beach. We visited Panama City Beach and fell in love with the beautiful white sandy beaches. The new regional airport and Southwest Airlines should help provide reasonable priced flights in and out of the area. After visiting many beach front condos, the Calypso stood out from the rest. For us, it had the best location right next to Pier Park and the Dan Russell fishing pier. You can walk to so many places. Also, there is a large beach area including the open space between the Calypso and the fishing pier to enjoy.
What makes this condo unique
It is just a short walk to Pier Park and the Dan Russell fishing pier. You can fish from the pier or just enjoy watching others. At Pier Park you can shop, eat, enjoy your favorite drink, listen to some live music, or just enjoy some ice cream with the kids. Don’t forget the childrens entertainment area, movie theater, and the train for the kids!
Guestbook comments from the manager
It is important for us to follow up with every guest after their stay in our condo. We want to know how we are doing. Looks like Dave and his family enjoyed their stay. Here is what they sent to us after their recent stay in our condo:
We would like to thank you for allowing us to use your condo last week. We had a nice relaxing visit and could not have asked for better weather.
Your condo is a gorgeous condo, furnished excellent but still has the “family’ feel. We were very comfortable and had plenty of space. The upgraded marble counters, flooring, appliances and bedding were definitely appreciated. A nice touch to have family games available to use along with books and dvd’s.
We will definitely be calling you for our next visit to Panama City.
Have a wonderful summer!