Heavenly Valley House Rental Photos and Description
** LOW FALL RATES + receive a 5th night FREE **
Over (30) Five Star Guest Reviews on VRBO and Homeaway!
Tahoe's Most Beautiful 8 Bedroom, 6.5 Bath, Featuring 4200 sq. ft, Endless Views, 4 King Masters, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Gourmet Kitchen, Sleeps 18, Owner-Managed, Near Lake, Golf, Casinos & Heavenly Village.
There is simply no other home in the area, quite like our 'CELEBRITY SUNDANCE' home. Designed for comfort and entertaining, this residence is perfect for family reunions, corporate retreats and special events. This amazing home features a large open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, privacy and stunning views.
Be sure to read guest reviews and visit our website at www.tahoewoods.com
• 8 ultra-comfortable bedrooms & 6.5 custom bathrooms
• 4 master king suites each with outdoor patio seating
• Large windows & dramatic decks with breathtaking views
• Open living room with a 20-foot stone fireplace
• Game Room with pool table, 50' flat screen TV
• All high quality interior furnishings
• 3 cozy gas fireplaces and quality artwork
• 8 HD flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, Internet, digital music channels
KITCHEN / DINING
• Fully-stocked cook's kitchen with open living room & dining spaces
• Viking stove with six-burner cook top, griddle and double oven
• High-end appliances, cookware, dishware & cutlery & 2 refrigerators
• Bistro, large dining table & island bar - seats 20
• Private, peaceful setting surrounded by acres of National Forest Reserve
• Located in quiet, picturesque Granite Springs neighborhood
• 1 mile to the lake, the slopes, casinos and shopping village
• Large, private outdoor hot tub
• Level access driveway with plenty of parking and no outside stairs!
• Attached garage with secondary refrigerator and freezer
• BBQ Deck overlooks outdoor kids play area with picnic tables
• Designed and built by Mickey Thomas of the Jefferson Starship
PRIME LOCATION! (all within 2 miles)
• Lake Beaches & Round Hill Pines with pool, tennis courts
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Casinos Nightlife at Harrah's, Mount Bleu, Harvey's
• Heavenly Ski Resort / Shopping Village and Gondola
• The Chart House Seafood, and Wine Bar
• Horizon Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and Indoor Playground
• Safeway and Raley's Grocery Stores
• Hiking trails right from the property
Click the location link to see how close we are to all the fun in South Lake Tahoe.
KID FRIENDLY (leave these items at home)
• Pack n Play • High chair • Safety Gates • Boosters • Babysitters • Stroller • Games
HOME LAYOUT: 2 Levels, 8 BR, 6.5 BA, 12 beds; sleeps 18
Main / Upper Level:
• Living room with gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling & deck access
• Family room with gas fireplace, TV, and deck access
• Spacious, professional kitchen with island seating for 4
• Dining room table for 10; Bistro table for 8
• 1 King bedroom with deck and adjacent full bathroom
• 3 private decks, gas grill, and patio furniture
• Level access, attached garage & drive port for 6 vehicles
• Garage / Laundry room (washer and dryer)
• Game / bunk room with pool table, 2 sets bunk beds (4 singles), 1/2 bath
• 4 King Master Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1 Queen bedroom w shared; shared full bath in hallway
• 1 Bedroom with 2 twin beds; shared full bath in hallway
• Access to outdoor Jacuzzi
FALL: Described lovingly by the locals, brings incredible beauty and solitude with sunny, crisp days and amazing foliage. Hiking and biking trails begin just off the property and the Edgewood Golf Course is 1 mile away. Whatever the season, you'll love our famous weather, mountain air and convenient location. Check for mid-week fall bargains.
WINTER: Unlike most Tahoe homes, there are no frozen steps to walk or big slippery hills. Simply drive into the level access garage and step directly into your warm and inviting home. Your group will love the super-easy access combined with our fast, reliable snow removal service. We make getting to the slopes hassle-free -- all just one mile to Heavenly ski Resort.
SUMMER: Open the doors of your private terrace and soak up some rays or have a BBQ and dine outdoors with plenty of patio tables and chairs. Enjoy our free pool and beach access nearby. Activities include championship golfing, mountain biking and boating, just to name a few.
RENT DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER -- it makes a difference!
We own and manage 3 large luxury homes - only. This allows us to maintain our homes to an exceptional standard with no defects to spoil your precious vacation time. We always provide sparkling clean homes, clear hot tub water, and everything in perfect working order.
RECOMMENDATIONS (if this home is booked)
Try VRBO #21011. Look for a home that's meticulously cleaned, stocked, well-maintained, sunny and free of commute traffic. Choose one set up optimally for the number of guests in your group. Book early from an owner with a background in hospitality or customer service, who can offer assistance during your stay. Always read their guest reviews!
INSTANT QUOTE / HOW TO RESERVE
• Please click 'DETAILED PRICE' just below the yellow 'Book it' button.
• Enter your dates, for an instant and detailed quote.
• Email or call us to confirm your dates and rate.
• We accept Paypal, checks, and Homeaway payments
Why compromise on comfort, quality and views?
Give us a call today at 415.444.0777
Permit # 07-426
Note: Home is not permitted for weddings or group events over 20
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets considered
- non smoking only
About Sherry Reservations
I am Sherry the manager of this vacation home. One of my job benefits is I get to stay in this fabulous home when it is not booked (not often enough!) I'm intimately familiar with this home, so please consult me with any questions you might have that will make your event more special and memorable for you. I'm a frequent traveler and am fussy about my accommodations. I can tell you from experience this home is five-star. I guarantee your family will be thrilled with this home and you will be their hero.
Sherry Reservations purchased this house in 2006
Why Sherry Reservations chose Heavenly Valley
We feel fortunate to have acquired this Celebrity property from musician Mickey Thomas of The Jefferson Starship. It's perfect for entertaining because of the open and expansive kitchen and mountain backdrop. It's also great for relaxing with the cozy fireplaces and attention to every detail.
I wanted a piece of paradise without being on top of neighbors. The backyard feels like your own national park. The home's size, privacy and open floor plan are ideal for large groups & social events.
What makes this house unique
Far from ordinary, our 'CELEBRITY SUNDANCE' offers a rare combination of style & setting. Whether it's snowing, a full moon, or sunny, this home is something to be experienced year-round. The all-day sunshine and exposure to the private outdoors & majestic mountains is truly special.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Well, I am just beginning to get excited about our annual family trip for Thanksgiving week in South Lake Tahoe, this will be our 28th year, and our 5th year in one of your wonderful homes. I was so fortunate in finding you, I have always had to make a trip to Tahoe every summer to check out potential homes for rent since most of the time, you cannot tell what you will end up with by looking at pictures and reading the descriptions as most of the homes are not as described. I must say I was pleased to find that not only did your pictures capture the beauty and furnishings of your homes but the descriptions were right on. The beds and linens were comfy and warm, furnishings were wonderful and the kitchens were well stocked and spacious. And, the homes are well cared for and cleaned by your wonderful staff.
We have stayed at two of your properties, Celebrity Sundance and Lake View Lodge and have been more than pleased with each one and we are returning to Sundance for the third time! Thank you for all your assistance Sherry.