Vega Baja Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway with your loved one, a memorable family vacation, or just a comfortable and quiet place that you'll love getting back to after a long day of work while on corporate travel, our condo has it all.
Kick back and relax in our beautifully furnished condo while enjoying the garden view and the privacy offered by the mid-level location. Conveniently located near all complex amenities (two pool clubhouses, gymnasium, gazebo, playground, and basketball, tennis and beach volleyball courts)!
Condo amenities include:
- 24hr security with controlled access.
- Accommodations for up to 7 persons.
- 2 parking spaces.
- Balcony with garden view and patio furniture.
- Fully furnished living room with an Italian sofa and love seat set, two recliner seats (La-Z-Boy), 32' TV with Cable TV, DVD/VCR combo, home theater surround system, and complimentary movies for your convenience.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Access!!
- Fully equipped kitchen (dinnerware, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, electrical stove top, conventional oven, microwave, blender, toaster oven and coffee maker).
- Dining room with table to seat 6.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, and sink.
- 1 Master bedroom with full bathroom (with bidet), king-sized bed (convertible to two twin beds).
- 1 bedroom with double beds (bunk bed, twin over twin).
- 1 bedroom with a full bed.
- A/C and ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms and the living room. All bedrooms have drawer dressers and spacious closets.
- 1 additional full bathroom.
- Fully stocked linen closet: beach/bath towels and sheet sets.
Our complex is conveniently located 25 miles West of San Juan and close to many businesses and manufacturing plants, perfect for the corporate traveler doing business in the North shore industries.
The local beach enjoys the enchantments of a vibrant marine life in its full natural coral reef karsts habitat (ideal for kids’ exploration, scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing), as well as natural bathing pools. All within a half-mile stretch of a private sandy Caribbean beach, smack in front of the complex.
If unfettered open beach swimming is your preference, take a leisurely walk along the beach (or a five minute drive) to the East, where you will find one of the most spectacularly beautiful public beaches in all Puerto Rico: Punta Puerto Nuevo Beach. There, you will get a flavor of the local folklore and a flair of the regular weekend crowds.
If you prefer surfing, a six-minute drive to the West will take you to the world renowned Los Tubos Beach, with rideable waves most of the year (best season: September through March). If you want to witness firsthand nature’s own 'shock and awe' in quintessential natural tropical beauty, drive three minutes further West to Mar Chiquita Beach.
If you prefer venturing out and about, seven of Puerto Rico’s top ten attractions are within a 45-minute drive and much more to do! (All of it listed in an informational welcome package provided with the keys to the place.)
Keywords: condo, corporate travel
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed