5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + 1 Convertible sofa, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-5)
Important informations :
-EVERYTHING is included in the price given,
-I will always wait myself for you at the apartment,
-in case of any need, I live at 5 minutes of the apartment,
-booking: 25% (USD or Euros), Paypal or Homeaway secured payment, the rest the day of arrival
-Roissy CDG and Orly airports are direct by subway,
-underground parking at the bottom of the building,
-contract on request,
-minimal rent 3 nights, check-in 13.00, check-out 10.00 AM.
* Description :
Beautiful apartment, 3 meters high ceiling, on the 3° floor (no lift) in a building of the 17th century placed rue Galande (75005) nearby Saint-Michel place and Notre-Dame cathedral, Saint-Michel, Maubert-Mutualité and Cluny-Sorbonne subway stations.
* Surface is 65 m² (700 Sq.Ft). Sight on the spire of Notre-Dame. Hardwood floor. It is extremely luminous and very quiet (new soundproof windows).
* You have a bedroom on a back-yard. The bed measures 140x200 cm with high quality mattress. The second bed, (140*200) in the living-room, is a leather sofa-bed with a high-quality mattress.
* Bathroom with bath-tub, wall and hand-shower and two wash-hands basins.
* A large living room with a fireplace, a Knoll marble table and 5 chairs.
* THE AMERICAN KITCHEN IS FULLY EQUIPPED : coffee machine, traditional oven, microwaves, washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, kettle, toaster.
* General equipment: flat TV LCD (169 free channels), internet (14 megas), Wifi, a phone, Hi-fi, Blue-ray, Baby-bed (cot), fans, an iMac, hair-dryer.
* WHAT IS INCLUDED: linen, towels, gloves, bases for cooking, unlimited Wifi, free calls all over France (except those beginning by 08), free land calls all over Europe and Australia, New-Zealand. Free land calls and mobiles for USA and Canada.
* Features : 2 beds: 4 people (1 bed for 2, 1 sofa-bed for 2) + crib.
* The Neighborhood :
Located near Notre-Dame, you are in the center of the Quartier Latin.
Sights within walking distance:
îles de la Cité et Saint-Louis,
Saint-Germain des Prés,
the Sorbonne University,
the museum and garden of Cluny,
the Mouffettard-Contrescarpe District,
the place Saint-Michel,
the Garden of Luxembourg and french Senate,
the Town Hall of Paris,
the Museum of the Louvre,
the Académie française.
By subway, without change, you can reach :
Chateau de Versailles,
the museum of Orsay,
the Montparnasse cemetery,
Near, you have many markets, an open-market (Maubert), many restaurants, 'Kayser' one of the best baker in Paris, night-clubs, bars, shops, etc. However, the apartment is very quiet.
The building is very safe, a first door with code, a second door with key and interphone, a high quality safety armored door for the apartment. And you are with 200 meters of the central police station of the 5th district, 400 meters of the parisian prefecture of police and the Hotel-Dieu Hospital.
Underground parking at the bottom of the building.
Cancel conditions :
more than 90 days before arrival : 100% refund.
between 90 and 45 days before arrival : 50% refund
less than 45 days before arrival : no refund.
Payment (in Euros or US Dollars) : 25% for the booking by Paypal or HomeAway secured payment, the rest the day of arrival.
Do not hesitate if you have questions.
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
About Alexandre Funfrock
I rent this apartment since 2003. Do not hesitate if you have questions or special asks.
Alexandre Funfrock purchased this apartment in 2003
Why Alexandre Funfrock chose 5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter
I lived in this apartment during years. It is very well placed. So it is not an 'anonymous' apartment with Ikea furnitures! You will feed inside the real 'parisian way of life'.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for your hospitality.
We found the unit very homely and enjoyed our stay here. You have all the conforts that we needed.
We will be recommending your unit to our friends in Australia.