This lovely small apartment has everything you could need for a perfect stay.
Air conditioning and great wifi internet connection are included in the rental rates, and satellite receiver, flat screen tv, radio, washing machine, hair dryer, a fully equipped kitchen with oven, toaster, kettle etc., make the features of this apartment really and surprisingly complete for such a small and cheap accomodation.
You will have your own entrance, for maximum privacy.
Please note that the double bed is placed in a sofa-bed, as you can see in the pictures, but the mattress is a "real", very, very comfortable non-folding spring one.
Perfect for a couple, the apartment is really in an amazing location: 50 mt far from San Samuele vaporetto stop, just close to the famous and wonderful Palazzo Grassi museum, 10 minutes walk or 2 vaporetto stops from San Marco square, 5 minutes walk from Accademia.
The area is very exclusive, quiet and safe, you will find every kind of shops just behind the corner and also a number of good restaurants and trattorias, highly regarded by Venetians as well:
- "Osteria al bacareto" is a very good valued traditional little restaurant, very well regarded also by a lot of venetian food lovers.
- "Trattoria da fiore" is another good place where you will taste the venetian traditional "cicheti" and cuisine.
- Across the Accademia bridge, 200 meters left you will find "Cantinone Storico", where seafood is very good but please try to reserve, in the good season, one table outside for dinner...a magic place!
- Just behind Gallerie dell'Accademia at the ground floor of Ca' Pisani Hotel, "La Rivista" is a wine and cheese bar with a large and fine selection of...wines and cheeses!
- And almost in front of it, "Agli Alboretti" a very good restaurant famous for its wine cellar.
- Down the Accademia bridge, but turn right, ask for "San Trovaso"... ask for enoteca da Schiavi:
one of the best places in Venice (and not only) where having an aperitif becomes an unforgettable experience: a beautiful "fondamenta", a traditional "bacaro", an incredible choice of italian wines, and a selection of "cicheti", the venetian term for "appetizers", which starting from the venetian tradition, get off and fly towards very sophisticated taste goals.
- Five meters after Schiavi...simply the best pistacchio ice cream I've ever tasted.
- A few steps beyond, la "Terazza del Casin dei Nobili", good seafood and amazing view fom the Zattere, and "Gelati da Nico": ask for a "Giandujotto da Passeggio"...
- On the other side of the Giudecca Canal: the Hilton in the Molino Stucky, with its "Rooftop skyline bar", one of the most incredible views on Venice, its spa and its well regarded restaurants.
We will be glad to suggest a number of other options all around the city.
Not to be missed very close to the apartment:
- Palazzo Grassi/Punta della Dogana exhibitions
- Peggy Guggenheim collection
- Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Tadao Ando museum
- Salute church
- Fondazione Emilio Vedova
- Palladio's Redentore church
- San Giorgio island
- San Stefano church
- La Fenice theatre
- San Marco Square, Basilica and Campanile
- Palazzo Ducale
- Via 22 Marzo and Mercerie, for your shopping...
Totally restored a couple of years ago, the apartment is ground floor but all the area is not subject to high water and it is very dry and comfortable, in winter as well as in summer, thanks to the building materials and technologies used in the restauration.
We have now solved the little issues about wifi connection and cork screw(!) so please expect a perfect stay here, you wont be disappointed!
Keywords: apartement flat appartement piso appartamento studio apartamento wohnung stan
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.