“Nashville Loft”, featured here, is one of our premier properties and offers clean lines and a unique decor. You'll love the 100 year old restored hard wood floors, open industrial ceiling, spa-like bathroom with jetted tub and robe, LOTS of closet space, and it's own Washer & Dryer right in the loft! It’s fully renovated, ultra clean, has an open floor plan, and is fully stocked with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Great for a couple's getaway, girls/guys trip, or a family vacation. It has windows overlooking the interior atrium, sleeps up to 3, with 1 queen bed and 2 twin beds. **This loft also comes with a dedicated secure WiFi and a Parking Space across the street!**
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. The building is primarily occupied by full-time residents so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a convenient coded key pad to get in; the Loft itself has a convenient coded entry as well. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Playlist Properties is the only licensed vacation rental management company in Nashville. We are committed to assist you in finding the perfect loft to live in while you visit our awesome city!
Here are just a few of our other properties to choose from:
#335136: sleeps 2-3, Nashville Loft (this loft)
#557202: sleeps 2-3, Artist's Loft
#563241: sleeps 2-3, Platinum Suite
#660419: sleeps 2-3, City Sounds Loft
#494558: sleeps 2-4, Good Times Loft (same floor as this loft)
#510528: sleeps 2-4, Music City Loft
#557014: sleeps 4-5, River View Loft
#663839: sleeps 4-5, Melody Loft
#514963: sleeps 4-6, Nashville Getaway
#515622: sleeps 4-6, Harmony Loft
*See below for MORE NEW Vacation Properties in Nashville HOT SPOTS - COMING SOON!
Walk to all of Downtown Nashville attractions:
• 0 blocks – Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door)
• 1.5 blocks - Printers Alley
• 2 blocks - Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
• 3 blocks - Musicians Hall of Fame
• 3 blocks - Ryman Auditorium
• 4 blocks - Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• 4 blocks - 5th Ave Arts District
• 4 blocks - Bridgestone Arena
• 4 blocks - Schermerhorn Symphony Center
• 5 blocks - Country Music Hall of Fame
• 6 blocks - Music City Center (convention center)
• 9 blocks – Frist Center for the Arts
• Plus, the building is just a 5 minute walk across the bridge to LP Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
• Nearby neighborhoods include The Gulch, Germantown, East Nashville, Midtown, Music Row, West End/Vanderbilt, Hillsboro Village and 12South: all are a short drive or quick cab ride away.
**MORE NEW Vacation Properties in Nashville HOT SPOTS - COMING SOON...
+Gorgeous new, three level modern home in THE GULCH! Sleeps 12 with a rooftop deck, large fenced yard, stained cement flooring and hard woods throughout, phenomenal high end kitchen with room for everyone, 2 car garage, and great view of downtown!
+Another ultra-modern home with high furnishings and luxury linens in THE GULCH! Sleeps 10, and it's the home you'll want to live in forever.
In either deluxe home you choose to stay - you can walk to the trendy Gulch where lots of locals frequent for their day and night time fun! Restaurants and entertainment that will sure to please.
+Single family home in the eclectic and artistic East Nashville. This shabby chic home boasts granite counter tops, great dining space, enormous master bedroom, and a fireplace. Sleeps 10 and you can walk to lots of local dining and entertainment hot spots.
+Super cool duplex right in the heart Germantown. It sleeps 6, with beautiful hardwood floors, a unique industrial feel, spacious kitchen, stainless steel appliances, a cute balcony, and one car garage. It's only a quick two minute cab ride to down town!
Contact Playlist Properties for more info on our upcoming properties: 615-913-7837