Kapalua's most prestigious and luxurious address on the world’s best island (Conde Naste). Setting the stage for a singular vacation experience unlike any other.
Enjoy Kapalua Bay’s two world-class golf courses with panoramic views of the ocean gently rolling fairways. Rejuvenate in the near – 30,000 sq. ft. Kapalua Spa, a seaside sanctuary with holistic treatments for the body and soul. Swim the calm waters off a beach protected by two spits of land, making it ideal for families with young children. Lounge by the stunning 8500 sq. ft. lagoon pool, while enjoying delicious libations from the bar. Don’t forget to experience the resort’s zip lines, climbing walls, suspension bridges and hiking trails and other pleasures encompassed in resort’s 23,000 acres of recreational splendor.
Pamper yourself inside this 3 bedroom Villa. Private Lanais with stunning views of the sunset bookmarked by the islands of Molokai and Lanai. Enjoy an incredible dinner on your balcony or dine in your fully furnished gourmet kitchen. Beautifully appointed with premium appliances from Sub-Zero, Fisher & Paykel, Bosch and Wolf. Featuring Granite kitchen countertops, marble bathrooms and Kohler fixtures.
Enjoy listening to your favorite music or watch movies with the state-of-the-art entertainment systems. The interior of the villas features stained African Mahogany wood trim and Brazilian hardwood floors.
Indulge yourself from a host of benefits and services:
• 24-hour Club Concierge for dinner, tennis, golf reservation and more.
• Pre-arrival provisioning available on demand
• Daily Housekeeping
• Dry Cleaning offered
• Membership in the Kapalua club including tee time privilege at the resort’s famed Plantation and Bay Golf Courses
• Preferred access to the 25,000 square foot Kapalua Spa
• Membership at the 61,000 square-foot Kapalua Bay Beach Club offering an Oceanside bar and beach recreation activities
• 8500 square-foot lagoon-shaped pool with indoor/outdoor grill and bar.
Offered to our guests on a complimentary basis is parking for two cars, high speed wireless internet access, local phone calls, USA mainland unlimited long distance calling.
Chris Geng R(B)
Principal, Maui Resort Realty
Member, Realtors Association of Maui
Keywords: Ritz Carlton Club, Maui, Condo rental
Stopping to smell the plumeria