Mountaintop Getaway is perfectly situated on a high elevation, secluded end-lot on top of Sunrock Mountain in Blue Ridge, Georgia. The spectacular, nature-oriented, long-range view overlooks 70 unencumbered miles into three states. Mountaintop Getaway was professionally decorated with every rustic finish imaginable to give guests the sense that they have truly escaped into pure serenity within the mountains.
Some of the more unique features include: a private gazebo with 7-person hot-tub equipped with high-end outdoor surround stereo system, a walk around bar in the basement, elegant all glass A-frame cathedral wall overlooking the view, Arcade-style Ms. Pacman/Galaga video game, outdoor fire pit, a relaxing hammock, his/her robes, a 120+ movie DVD collection, 50'' plasma TV, poker table/chairs, Wii gaming console, and a variety of indoor/outdoor board games. Mountaintop Getaway is intended to allow our guests to experience the unspoiled beauty of the outdoors and nature.
*New* Classic Arcade-style Ms.Pacman/Galaga Video Game
• 120+ movie DVD movie library
• Completely furnished and professionally decorated with mountain decor
• Hot-tub (up to 7 people) under gazebo overlooking 70 mile mountain-view
• Premium outdoor surround system in gazebo and decks
• Full walk-around wet bar in the finished basement
• Professional card table (with poker chips) and diverse set of board games
• Fully loaded air hockey table with electronic scoring system
• 50'' Plasma TV, DVD/CD player, VCR, Wii gaming console, and DirecTV satellite receivers
• Full-size washer/dryer
• Upscale linens and towels provided
• Premium gas grill on deck
• Fully equipped kitchen (dishes, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pots, etc)
• Motion/accent lighting with outdoor ceiling fans on decks
• Toddler friendly environment with Pac-n-Play cribs and high chairs
• Huge porch with rocking chairs and picnic table
• Telephone service and DSL wireless internet access
Why the Owner Chose Blue Ridge: After an exhaustive, one-year search we finally found 'the one.' In 2002, we purchased the premium, private, secluded lot that sits on top of Sunrock Mountain. We subsequently brought in a master craftsman to build a truly custom cabin. We tried to spare no detail in furnishing the interior with upscale lodge rustic décor. The close proximity to the city of Blue Ridge and nearby recreational activities was an added bonus. Located just 75 miles from Atlanta, it is easy to see why Blue Ridge has become such a popular North Georgia travel destination.
The cabin is conveniently located next to a myriad of recreational activities such as the Ocoee River (home of the 1996 Olympic Whitewater Rafting Competition), Lake Blue Ridge (10 minutes), Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, horseback riding, hiking trails, and so much more.
We look forward to sharing our cabin with you!
Other Activities: shopping. kayaking, boating, wildlife viewing, rock climbing
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.