Gulf Shores House Rental Photos and Description
House, 8 Bedrooms + Den, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 21-25)
Sweet Dreams is the perfect house for your large family vacation, plus it can be rented by snowbirds as a 2 or 3 bedroom unit. Here are some of the highlights of this house:
- On West Beach Blvd with a great view of the gulf
- 2.5 miles from the intersection of Highway 59 and Beach Blvd; Close enough to enjoy the activities but far enough removed to escape the crowds
- 8, yes that is EIGHT, bedrooms
- 3 king beds, 4 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 full/twin bunk bed, 1 child's bed, and 3 queen sleeper sofas. This home can sleep 25 people!
- 5 full baths and 2 half baths
- 3 living areas
- 3 full kitchens
- 3 sets of washers and dryers
- Over 3,300 sq ft of living space
- Covered parking for at least 4 vehicles
- Driveway parking for at least 6 more vehicles
- Large deck on the front of the house with beach views
- Large screen TVs in every room! 37' HD televisions in all three living rooms and 32' televisions in every bedroom!
- Two video game systems (X-Box and Nintendo) with games
- A very large, private, in-ground pool! This pool is completely enclosed with a vinyl fence for privacy, has two ladders for easy access, and has lots of built-in seating for your comfort. There are chairs, chairs and more chairs for your comfort around the pool. Plus, enjoy some cold drinks by the pool at the tiki bar! This may be one of the nicest pools in Gulf Shores, with a size of 16 feet by 32 feet and a depth of 3.5 feet to 5.5 feet.
We know that the kids (and adults) love the beach, but a beach vacation also means time away from the beach. At Sweet Dreams, you can enjoy the beach, enjoy the pool, watch some of the dozens of movies in the house, or play some of the dozens of games. Or just sit on the deck and catch the rays. There is something for everyone!
Oh, did we mention the best feature of this house? In today's economy, all of us look for bargains. There is no doubt that this house is the best bargain in Gulf Shores. You can rent this home, with 8 bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeping 25 people, with a large private pool and a great beach view for half of what any similar house will cost in Gulf Shores! As a matter of fact, for what you will pay for this home for a week, you will probably only be able to get a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sleeping half as many, possibly without a private pool!
A house this large means that a large extended family can enjoy a vacation together. With three kitchens, everyone can cook what they want. With 3 living rooms and 8 bedrooms all with HDTVs and DVD players, everyone can watch what they want! If you want everyone together, use the large deck facing the gulf or gather around the pool.
This home could be a perfect vacation spot for you even if you don't have 25 in your party. Because of the layout of this home, during the off-season (Fall - Spring) you can rent as few as 3 bedrooms or as many as 8 bedrooms. For a family not needing the entire house, there are steps from the covered parking to each side of the house. The front deck has a divider that can be closed off to ensure privacy between the two sides. Plus, there are steps at the back of the house to the 3rd floor apartment. But, if you do have a large family and need the entire house, there is a door on the deck to connect the two sides and there are steps in the east side unit that can be used to get to the apartment.
Here are your choices for how to rent the house and the costs for each. The prices are for a week, as we rent from Saturday to Saturday throughout the year. We also rent by the month in November through February. If you need less than a week, we may be able to assist you. Please email or call.
Fall: 16 August - 31 October
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $2,763
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,383
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $2,070
Winter: 1 November - 27 February
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $1,772 / week or $3,484 / month
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $883 / week or $1,604 / month
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $1,327 / week or $2,413 / month
Spring: 28 February - 15 May
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $3,484
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,743
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $2,615
- Prices are higher for spring break weeks -- please call
Summer: 9 May - 14 August
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $5,826
So, if you need lots of room, want a view of the gulf from three living rooms, three kitchens, two decks, and two bedrooms, want to be able to sleep up to 25 people, want a very large, private pool, and all at a great price, then Sweet Dreams is the place for you!
Is Sweet Dreams booked the week you need it or do you need something smaller? We have 3 other properties. If you want a stand alone house with an unobstructed view of the beach then check out The Southern Cross, vrbo number 257393. This is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath house on West Beach Blvd. If you need 6 bedrooms and 6 baths, then you could rent The Southern Cross and Fun In The Sun. Fun In The sun, vrbo number 331813, is right on Little Lagoon (perfect for kids playing in the water) and is less than 50 yards from The Southern Cross! If you want to be right on the gulf, then look at A Whale Of A View, vrbo number 398689. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo (5D) at The Whaler on East Beach Blvd. This unit may have the best gulf views of any unit in all of Gulf Shores with gulf views from every room in the house!
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
We are Mark and Janet Binkley from Starkville, MS. Janet works at Mississippi State University and I am retired from MSU and manage four properties in Gulf Shores and 168 mini-storage units in Columbus, MS. We are looking forward to an early retirement in a few years and moving to Gulf Shores. We have a son who just graduated from college and a daughter who is a senior in college. With the kids 'normally' being out of the house, we discovered that we enjoy being at the beach. After looking at literally hundreds of homes along the coasts of Alabama and Florida, we decided on a home in Gulf Shores (The Southern Cross, VRBO 257393). Within a few months, we knew we had found the perfect location and began to search for a second house. Sweet Dreams is our second beach home and is great for large family gatherings. Since then, we have purchased two more homes in Gulf Shores. We would love for you to visit one of our homes and have a great vacation! Please email us to get more information and more photos of all the properties. Mark & Janet Binkley Starkville, MS.
Sweet Dreams is the perfect location for a large family who want to vacation together without breaking the bank. There are many reasons why we enjoy this home. (1) It is a large home, with over 3,300 sq ft. There is plenty of room for everyone to have privacy. (2) There are three separate living areas. Each living area has plenty of seating, so one group can watch the big game on one HDTV, while another group can watch a favorite show on a second HDTV and a third group can catch the movie they want to watch on the third HDTV. And, of course, the kids can watch their shows in their bedrooms since there is a tv in each bedroom! (3) We know how difficult it is to prepare enough food for 20 people in one kitchen, or how difficult it is to find food that 20 people like. That is not a problem in Sweet Dreams as there are THREE full kitchens (refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, dishwashers) in the house! (4) If you are going to bring 20 people to a family retreat, you don't want people sleeping on the floor. That is not a problem with Sweet Dreams as there are king, queen, twin, single and children beds throughout the house. Enough beds to handle 21 people plus sleeper sofas in three living rooms! (5) Need to do laundry while visiting? There are three sets of washers and dryers. (6) Need to catch up on work or that facebook account? Wireless internet is in the house. (7) Finally, and most important, are the outside activities. Walk across the street and you are on the beach! Being 2.5 miles from the center of Gulf Shores, the beach is not crowded and you can enjoy your time laying in the sun or trying your luck at fishing in the gulf. For those who want the sun and water but prefer fresh water and privacy, wait till you see our swimming pool! It is HUGE! Plenty of room for the entire family. A large in-ground pool, completely surrounded by a vinyl privacy fence. You could stay at the pool all day enjoying your drinks at the tiki bar!