Sweet Dreams is the perfect house for your large family vacation, plus it can be rented by snowbirds as a 2 or 3 bedroom unit. Here are some of the highlights of this house:
- On West Beach Blvd with a great view of the gulf
- 2.5 miles from the intersection of Highway 59 and Beach Blvd; Close enough to enjoy the activities but far enough removed to escape the crowds
- 8, yes that is EIGHT, bedrooms
- 3 king beds, 4 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 full/twin bunk bed, 1 child's bed, and 3 queen sleeper sofas. This home can sleep 25 people! 10 mattresses/box springs were just replaced in November 2014!
- 5 full baths and 2 half baths
- 3 living areas
- 3 full kitchens
- 3 sets of washers and dryers
- Over 3,300 sq ft of living space
- Covered parking for at least 4 vehicles
- Driveway parking for at least 6 more vehicles
- Large deck on the front of the house with beach views
- Large screen TVs in every room! 37' HD televisions in all three living rooms and 32' televisions in every bedroom!
- Two video game systems (X-Box and Nintendo) with games
- A very large, private, in-ground pool! This pool is completely enclosed with a vinyl fence for privacy, has two ladders for easy access, and has lots of built-in seating for your comfort. There are chairs, chairs and more chairs for your comfort around the pool. Plus, enjoy some cold drinks by the pool at the tiki bar! This may be one of the nicest pools in Gulf Shores, with a size of 16 feet by 32 feet and a depth of 3.5 feet to 5.5 feet.
We know that the kids (and adults) love the beach, but a beach vacation also means time away from the beach. At Sweet Dreams, you can enjoy the beach, enjoy the pool, watch some of the dozens of movies in the house, or play some of the dozens of games. Or just sit on the deck and catch the rays. There is something for everyone!
Oh, did we mention the best feature of this house? In today's economy, all of us look for bargains. There is no doubt that this house is the best bargain in Gulf Shores. You can rent this home, with 8 bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeping 25 people, with a large private pool and a great beach view for half of what any similar house will cost in Gulf Shores! As a matter of fact, for what you will pay for this home for a week, you will probably only be able to get a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sleeping half as many, possibly without a private pool!
A house this large means that a large extended family can enjoy a vacation together. With three kitchens, everyone can cook what they want. With 3 living rooms and 8 bedrooms all with HDTVs and DVD players, everyone can watch what they want! If you want everyone together, use the large deck facing the gulf or gather around the pool.
This home could be a perfect vacation spot for you even if you don't have 25 in your party. Because of the layout of this home, during the off-season (Fall - Spring) you can rent as few as 3 bedrooms or as many as 8 bedrooms. For a family not needing the entire house, there are steps from the covered parking to each side of the house. The front deck has a divider that can be closed off to ensure privacy between the two sides. Plus, there are steps at the back of the house to the 3rd floor apartment. But, if you do have a large family and need the entire house, there is a door on the deck to connect the two sides and there are steps in the east side unit that can be used to get to the apartment.
Here are your choices for how to rent the house and the costs for each. The prices are for a week, as we rent from Saturday to Saturday throughout the year. We also rent by the month in November through February. If you need less than a week, we may be able to assist you. Please email or call.
Fall: 16 August - 31 October
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $2,358
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,217
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $1,727
Winter: 1 November - 27 February
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $1,592 / week or $3,484 / month
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $788 / week or $1,604 / month
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $1,141 / week or $2,413 / month
Spring Break weeks: 28 February - 19 April
- Call for prices
Spring: 19 April - 15 May
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $3,484
- West side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,743
- East side of house (5 bedrooms) = $2,615
Summer: 9 May - 14 August
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $5,826
So, if you need lots of room, want a view of the gulf from three living rooms, three kitchens, two decks, and two bedrooms, want to be able to sleep up to 25 people, want a very large, private pool, and all at a great price, then Sweet Dreams is the place for you!
Is Sweet Dreams booked the week you need it or do you need something smaller? We have 3 other properties. If you want a stand alone house with an unobstructed view of the beach then check out The Southern Cross, vrbo number 257393. This is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath house on West Beach Blvd. If you need 6 bedrooms and 6 baths, then you could rent The Southern Cross and Fun In The Sun. Fun In The sun, vrbo number 331813, is right on Little Lagoon (perfect for kids playing in the water) and is less than 50 yards from The Southern Cross! If you want to be right on the gulf, then look at A Whale Of A View, vrbo number 398689. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo (5D) at The Whaler on East Beach Blvd. This unit may have the best gulf views of any unit in all of Gulf Shores with gulf views from every room in the house!