Sweet Dreams is the perfect house for your large family vacation. Here are some of the highlights of the house:
- 8, yes that is Eight, bedrooms!
- 3 king beds, 4 queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 full/twin bunk bed, 1 child's bed, and 2 queen sleeper sofas. This home can sleep 25 people!
- 5 full baths and 2 half baths
- 3 living areas
- 3 full kitchens
- 3 sets of washers and dryers
- Over 3,300 sq ft of living space
- Covered parking for at least 4 vehicles
- Driveway parking for at least 6 more vehicles
- Large deck on the front of the house with beach views
- Large screen TVs in every room! 37' HD televisions in all three living rooms and 32' televisions in every bedroom!
- Two video game systems (x-box and nintendo) with games plus a basketball goal outside.
Check out the large, private, in-ground pool! This pool is completely enclosed with a vinyl fence for privacy, has two ladders for easy access, and has lots of built-in seating for your comfort.
The pool is one of the nicest in Gulf Shores with a size of 16 * 32 and a depth of 3.5 to 5.5 feet. There are chairs galore around the pool and a Tiki Bar for your drinks and snacks.
We know that the kids (and adults) love the beach, but a beach vacation also means time away from the beach. At Sweet Dreams, you can enjoy the beach, enjoy the pool, play some basketball in the driveway, watch some of the dozen movies in the house, or play some of the dozens of games. Or just sit on the deck and catch the rays. There is something for everyone!
Oh, did we mention the best feature of this house? In today's economy, all of us look for bargains. There is no doubt that this house is the best bargain in Gulf Shores. 8 bedrooms, 5 baths, sleeping 25, large private pool & beach view for a GREAT price!
This home could be a perfect vacation spot for you even if you don't have 25 in your party. Because of the layout of this home, you can rent as few as 2 bedrooms or as many as 8 bedrooms. For a family not needing the entire house, there are steps from the covered parking to each side of the house. The front deck has a divider that ensures privacy between the two sides. Plus, there are steps at the back of the house to a 3rd floor apartment. But, if you do have a large family and need the entire house, there is a door on the deck to connect the two sides and there are steps in the east side unit that can be used to get to the apartment.
Here are your choices for how to rent the house and the costs for each. These prices include everything, rental fees, cleaning fees and taxes! The prices are for a week, as we rent from Saturday to Saturday throughout the year. We also rent by the month in November through February. If you need less than a week, we may be able to assist you.
Winter: 29 October - 25 February
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $2,550 / week or $4,350 / month
- One side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,100 / week or $1,850 / month
- Both sides of house (6 bedrooms) = $2,200 / week or $3,750 / month
- Apartment (2 bedrooms) = $600 / week or $950 / month
- East side of house & apartment (5 bedrooms) = $1,850 / week or $3,100 / month
Spring: 25 February - 12 May
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $3,950
- One side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,700
- Both sides of house (6 bedrooms) = $3,350
- Apartment (2 bedrooms) = $850
- East side of house & apartment (5 bedrooms) = $2,850
- Rates for spring break weeks are higher -- please call
Summer: 12 May - 18 August
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $5,400
Fall: 18 August - 27 October
- Entire house (8 bedrooms) = $3,700
- One side of house (3 bedrooms) = $1,600
- Both sides of house (6 bedrooms) = $3,200
- Apartment (2 bedrooms) = $800
- East side of house & apartment (5 bedrooms) = $2,700