Come experience the re-opening of the storied Mauna Kea Beach Hotel following a $150 Million renovation. Already known and recognized for its classic elegance, and unrivaled natural beauty, the hotel has undergone a thorough transformation to bring it up to modern standards of luxury. For families and larger parties, staying at a private home like ours offers a compelling alternative.
Wai'ula'ula, where our home is located, is a gated community, and one of the newest developments at the Mauna Kea Resort. As you can see from the photo gallery, the home was professionally decorated in an elegant and tasteful way, with high quality furnishings and appointments. Our 3bedroom/3bathroom condo provides more than ample space for one or more couples and is perfect for a family. There are two master bedrooms with king-size beds and full en suite bathrooms for privacy. The third bedroom has two twin beds.
Have the best of both worlds : Enjoy the convenience of staying in a private home with a professional kitchen and laundry, while enjoying the facilities at the resort's two hotel properties. We belong to the Mauna Kea's Amenity Program so our guests have full access to the services and amenities at both the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Hapuna Prince Hotel just like they would as a hotel guest. These include: residential concierge, pools, beach service, dining, golf, tennis, spa and exercise facilities. And if you are not in the mood to venture to the hotels that day, Wai'ula'ula has its own private amenity center, close to our home, that boasts an infinity-edged pool, kids pool, two hot tubs, fitness center, lounge area, clubhouse, and outdoor grilling and dining area.
Notable features and improvements/additions : * Enhanced beach and pool services, new padded chaise lounges, beach umbrellas, cabanas, thick orange beach towels, new beach activities and equipment
* Soul-soothing therapies and beatific body treatments at the new Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara
* Monette's~ Owners of the award-wining Flagstaff House Restaurant in Boulder, Colorado, offers inventive American French cuisine with island influences while taking in spectacular ocean views
* Hawaiian culture shared through lei-making, hula, crafting classes, music, luau and more
* Museum-quality Pacific and Asian art collection, over 1,600 pieces gathered by Mr. Rockefeller and Davis Allen for The Mauna Kea in 1965
I am the homeowner, and I work directly with you on the rental. I strive to make the process as simple and stress-free for my guests as possible, and help to accommodate every extra request they may have. For example, rental of baby equipment (e.g., high chairs, cribs, play pens) and/or roll-away beds, stocking of fridge prior to arrival, transportation, etc can all be arranged. I believe the very positive feedback our guests have left for us (please see Guestbook tab) is a testament of this, which differentiates us and hope will factor favorably into your decision.
Now is a great time to experience the newly revitalized Mauna Kea Resort. Enjoy it from one of the newest homes at the resort with all the modern conveniences, and all at a great price.
Mahalo for your interest. Aloha a hui hou.
* The famous 18-hole championship Mauna Kea Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones, which has recently undergone extensive renovation
* 11-court Seaside Tennis Club
* Manta & Pavilion Wine Bar, with dramatic exhibition kitchen and extensive wine program, including the innovative Enomatic wine experience
* New golf clubhouse and restaurant 'Number 3' created by John Hara Associates
* Hau Tree~ Beachside at Kauna‘oa for casual lunch, snacks, sweets and cocktails
* The Copper Terrace for sunset ceremony, music, cocktails and pupus
Other Activities: Health/beauty spa, boating, rock climbing, shopping, kayaking