East End Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom +2 Convertible beds, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
Welcome to Crystal Cove on the east end of St. Thomas. It is the perfect blend of Caribbean beauty and beaches and the United States of America.
Now get ready for one of the most beautiful beaches you will ever see, ONLY STEPS FROM YOUR DOOR!!! Sapphire Beach boasts a beautiful panoramic view of St. John and other islands and keys as you stand on a white sandy beach under the shade of sea grape trees. It has the most calm, warm and crystal clear waters you will encounter in the Caribbean. Better yet, the snorkeling is about the best anywhere, and you will regularly meet sea turtles, coral and a countless variety and abundance of reef fish. A beach attendant will set up your complimentary beach chair and make sure you are comfortable. If that’s not enough, you can swim in our private swimming pool or play tennis on our own lit courts. And yes, we supply towels, snorkel equipment and tennis rackets.
Our spacious 1,000 square feet, one bedroom apartment is Unit D-36. We feel that our location provides the best combination of privacy and proximity to the beach, which is only steps away. Our kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, small appliances, microwave, dishes, tableware and cooking utensils so you can enjoy a homemade meal on the porch while overlooking our beautiful beach. Our living room is adorned with comfortable couches and chairs and cable TV and DVD player. We also have a nice collection of movies for your enjoyment. Our bedroom has luxurious a king size bed, and there are two pull our couches with queen beds in the living room and enclosed porch. There are two full bathrooms, fully stocked with towels, and yes, we provide beach towels, too, and there is a washer/dryer available on the property.
Since you are at this website, you already know the benefits of vacationing on St. Thomas, with its wonderful shopping, sightseeing and dining. We are ten minutes from Redhook, boasting at least a dozen restaurants and the ferry to St. John. Upon booking, we will send you our own “St. Thomas Tour,” detailing the apartment, how and where to snorkel, and our favorite restaurants.
Other services are available for an extra fee, including private airport pickup, personal attendant grocery shopping, extra housekeeping, car rentals, wind surfing, scuba, jet ski and more.
Keywords: Beach Front Condominium on what the NY Times calls the best beach on St Thomas!!!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
About Jerry Style
My name is Jerry Style.
I am a tax and financial planner. Obviously, I work very hard during the winter. But, that is to your benefit, because when I am not enjoying my piece of paradise, YOU CAN!!!
I live in New York, but get to Crystal Cove whenever I can. I love its relaxed atmosphere, the beach and especially the snorkling.
I'm not much of a shopper, but I have purchased some beautiful jewelry there for my girlfriend at very reasonable prices. Shopping there is actually interesting, but don't tell my girlfriend that.
Jerry Style purchased this condo in 2007
Why Jerry Style chose East End
When the real estate broker took me to Crystal Cove, I could not believe my eyes!!! Never did I think that I would own a piece of paradise like this!!! But, as it worked out, I bought it, and someday, maybe 7 or eight years from now, I will retire here. In the mean time, I go whenever I can, and rent it out when I cannot make it there.
What makes this condo unique
The great things about Crystal Cove are many:
- It is the USA, and you don't even need a passport to get there. We of course use the US dollar.
- It is the Caribbean, and the temperature here is remarkably consistant. The highs and the lows from the winter to the summer vary by only about 5 degrees.
- There is a natural air conditioning at Crystal Cove, with a trade wind that constantly blows gently across your skin. It is the Caribbean, so rain is always in the forecast, but wait a few minutes, and the rain will be gone.
- Our Unit is D-36. It is as close to the beach as you can get. However, since the pathways from the other units lead in differing directions, D-36 is one of the most secluded and private units in the complex.
- The snorkling is among the best I done throughout the Caribbean.
- There are many great restaurants in nearby Red Hook.
- The best meals we have though are those we prepare and dine on our porch overlooking our magnificent beach with romantic music playing in the background.
- The staff, both management, beach attendents and maintenance crew are all spectacular.