Puerto Vallarta Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bath, 2 pull out sofas, sleeps 4 Dining Room, Kitchen
The most exciting modern beachfront luxury condominium project to land in Mexico yet. ICON Vallarta is situated only minutes from Puerto Vallarta's famous Malecon and the Puerto Vallarta airport, world-renowned designer Philppe Starck's first venture in Mexico. ICON features lush gardens, infinity pool including a lap pool, recreational pool and wading pool, onsite gourmet restaurant, beach bar and grill, fully equipped gym and spa including steam rooms and sauna, business center with wi-fi available in the pool deck areas, library, billiards table, beach activities and water sports. All of this set upon beautifully landscaped grounds, with 24 hour security controlled access. This spacious 1 bedroom 1 bath condo features a King bed in the Master suite, which opens onto the wrap around balcony, with views to the Bay and Ocean out front, to the Marina and Cruise Ships to the north, and City and Mountains to the east. Truly a spectacular view!
Location: Icon Vallarta is located on the pristine shores of Bahía Banderas in Puerto Vallarta on Mexico´s Gold Cost. Made famous by the infamous affair of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton during the filming of “Night of the Iguanas”, Vallarta has evolved from a quaint fishing village into a modern luxury oasis for jet setters and adventure-seekers alike. Boasting 300 days of sunshine a year, a shares latitude with Hawaii and panoramic views of mountains, beaches and the sea. Vallarta is heaven on earth the idyllic location for Icon Vallarta, the most exacting modern beachfront luxury condominium project to land in Mexico yet. Situated only five minutes from Old Vallarta and the airport, Icon Vallarta-World-renowned designer Philppe Starck´s first venture in México- is central to all of the city´s attractions.The fully equipped condo also features a large screen TV in the very spacious, comfortable and relaxing living room. The kitchen is fully equipped for those times you would rather eat
Romantic and fun: Whether strolling through its celebrated galleries, hiking to a serene water fall or dancing to the music of a mariachi, Vallarta is the ultimate cosmopolitan retreat for those seeking an address in paradise. Beach combing, Bird-Watching, Cycling, Deep Sea-Fishing, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Jet-Skiing, Mountain Biking, Mountain-Climbing, Paddle-Boating, Paragliding, Pier-Fishing, Sailing, Scuba Diving or Snorkeling, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay-Fishing, Surf-Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walking, Water Skiing, Water-Tubing, Whale-Watching, Wind-surfing
ICON VALLARTA is designed for sumptuous living. Designed by world famous Phileppe Stark, this award winning complex has just opened July, 2010. In all settings Phileppe Stark blends art, color, and different materials to create various wonderful themes.
WIFI, reserve the 10 seat movie theater with plush armed seats for private party . All Spa and sauna services on location
Architecture and design: • Unique, contemporary architecture by award-winning firm Arquitectonica.
• Modern interior design by Yoo by Philippe Starck—creator of world-renowned buildings such as the NW8 in London, Icon South Beach and Icon Brickell in Miami and the Downtown by Starck in New York.
• 3.5 acres of stunning oceanfront property with exclusive beach access.
• Lavish gardens featuring an exquisite collection of Mexican art sculptures.
• Majestic and entirely open 2-story lobbies in each of the three towers characterized by a surreal ambiance designed by Yoo by Starck.
• Spectacular pool deck surrounding a 500 feet infinity-edge pool.
• On-site private gourmet restaurant with lavish dining area designed by Philippe Starck.
• A 20 seat exclusive state-of-the-art theater adjacent to a multi-use, multi-functional room for residents’ private use.
• Private golf course privileges.
• Ocean-front gym lined with top-of-the-line cardio equipment and full spa with sauna and steam rooms.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible