Welcome to Mandalay Hideaway in the heart of the real Bali - www.mandalayhideaway.com - We offer you the ultimate in service & style, as you would expect from the winner of Top Vacation Rental in both the 2011 and 2012 Trip Advisor Awards! As a Premier Service Villa we INCLUDE in our rate: VIP airport clearance (no 2h wait), complimenatry 24h car with chauffeur throughout your stay, concierge, chef, butler, full breakfast, wi-fi, welcome massage, unlimited mineral water, tea and coffee, laundry and pressing, daily newspaper, complimentary honorary membership of the Canggu Club (gym, tennis, squash, sauna, etc.), and all taxes and service charges.
Mandalay Hideaway is a stunning, full-service boutique villa in a breathtaking location, owned and operated by a British-Italian couple. It is unique in offering the best of both worlds: the privacy, dedicated staff and bespoke service of a luxury villa with the amenities, standards and attention to detail of a five-star hotel.
Positioned on top of a small drop-off, Mandalay commands spectacular views over a panorama of jungle, rice terraces and mountains (especially stunning from the pool). Pampering here is taken to a whole new level: after VIP clearance through the airport, your personal concierge and chauffeur will escort you in your private vehicle to the villa where your butler, chef and villa attendants are ready to satisfy your every need (your dedicated staff and vehicle remain at your complete disposal for the duration of your stay).
Inside the villa, spacious and airy living areas are exquisitely furnished, blending European style with Balinese charm. They also host a wide range of amenities including a pre-stocked bar and fridge, a state of the art entertainment system (HD TVs, PlayStation 3, Apple TV, Blu-Ray player, wi-fi and media library), an in-villa dining menu and spa menu and professional massage tables. The villa can be configured either with two bedrooms and a dedicated wellness room or with three bedrooms, according to your preference. All bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms and by the pool you'll find a beautiful outdoor tropical rain shower.
Mandalay is ideally located between Seminyak (25 minutes) and Ubud (40 minutes) and is just five minutes away from beautiful, untouched beaches and the renowned Tanah Lot temple. The award-winning Nirwana golf course is a mere seven minutes' drive while both the Alila and Pan Pacific five-star hotels with their gourmet restaurants are within easy reach and offer exclusive discounts to Mandalay guests. Positioned in the heart of the real Bali, Mandalay also has a close relationship with the local villages and offers a selection of complimentary experiences to take you directly to the heart of traditional Balinese culture, from attending local ceremonies and dances and visiting a local healer to exploring the village temple accompanied by the local priest.
Our rate is fully inclusive of all of the following:
- Complimentary VIP clearance through airport immigration and customs, avoiding the 2-3 hour queues that have unfortunately become the rule when arriving in Bali.
- Personal concierge, chef, butler and villa attendants, all working exclusively for you.
- Dedicated 24h private car and chauffeur to go wherever you want, whenever you want. Airport pick-ups and drop-offs are of course included. Fuel is charged at cost.
- Full breakfast every day. Lunch, dinner and snacks are available from our very reasonably priced menu and are prepared by your dedicated in-villa chef.
- Unlimited mineral water, tea and Bali coffee.
- One welcome massage per person.
- 1 MB per second wi-fi internet connection.
- Daily newspaper.
- Daily laundry and pressing.
- Complimentary honorary membership of Bali's foremost private members' club, the Canggu Club, giving you exclusive access to a 25m pool, fully-equipped gym, tennis and squash courts, sauna and steam room, billiard lounge, library, children's club, and restaurant and bar, all only 20 minutes from Mandalay.
- All taxes and service charges.
We're recommended by the 2011 Asian Villa Guide and featured in the September 2010 edition of Bali Style magazine. We're also an exclusive member of Hip Hotels, Chic Retreats, Bali Premium, Private Homes and Villas, and Great Small Hotels of the World.
Please see our website or send us a mail for further information.